Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: July 3rd, 2009 - Jeepininin Independence Day party
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:27 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

6pm until ..?

This year I'm throwing a 4th of July party at my place. It's on the Friday before so people that want to see the Centennial fireworks on the next day can still make it to my party. :) My yard's not huge, but it's fenced in so you can let the kids run around without worrying too much.

Bring:
* Fireworks - lots and lots of fireworks
* A tent, etc if you plan on crashing at my place and want to sleep in the yard
* Beverages for yourself and your family - I'll likely have loads of Corona on hand

I'll have a lot of food and plan on running the grill all day and into the evening if needed.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject: Re: July 3rd, 2009 - Jeepininin Independence Day party
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:45 pm 
saint bernarded

Alpine wrote:
6pm until ..?

This year I'm throwing a 4th of July party at my place. It's on the Friday before so people that want to see the Centennial fireworks on the next day can still make it to my party. :) My yard's not huge, but it's fenced in so you can let the kids run around without worrying too much.

Bring:
* Fireworks - lots and lots of fireworks
* A tent, etc if you plan on crashing at my place and want to sleep in the yard
* Beverages for yourself and your family - I'll likely have loads of Corona on hand

I'll have a lot of food and plan on running the grill all day and into the evening if needed.

hmmmmm me likey!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am 
Dirty tranny

sweet we could probably make it
i can give ya breaks on grill been cookin professionally for 20+ yrs
sounds like fun where ya located at in ft wayne?

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:28 am 

I live up near the Georgetown area. I'll PM everybody that RSVPs my address as the time gets closer. :)

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:27 pm 
got a barn boner

rsvp wodog, if i have to work i'll see you at 6:30pm, if not noon. i'll have my tent in tow, so what is for breakfast saturday morning???

"If it’s more than two shakes you are playing with yourself"

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun! - Homer Simpson

Square Head Lights Let The World Know You Are Cool.

"Just knowing me gets you 50 cool points" So Sayeth the wodog

95 yj rio, 2" body lift, 15 to 20 gal. gas tank conversion, Hella hb2 head lights. More on the way, Dear Dad send $$$...

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:23 pm 
Barefoot by the pool

it's so far away, we'll try to let you know as soon as we know....kinda like the jeepin' meet thing in missinawa (sp)

but we'll definitely come if we can! friday

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 am 

Jeepgyrl wrote:
it's so far away, we'll try to let you know as soon as we know....kinda like the jeepin' meet thing in missinawa (sp)

but we'll definitely come if we can! friday

Rock on. :tu2:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm 
got a barn boner

wodog wrote:
rsvp wodog, if i have to work i'll see you at 6:30pm, if not noon. i'll have my tent in tow, so what is for breakfast saturday morning???

so if it starts friday can we party all day saturday too???

95 yj rio, 2" body lift, 15 to 20 gal. gas tank conversion, Hella hb2 head lights. More on the way, Dear Dad send $$$...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:40 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Can we get out chainsaws at 4am and start cutting down trees? Thats what we did last time I was up in Ft. Wayne for Independence day festivities!

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:44 pm 
Tang Soo

kennedy wrote:
Can we get out chainsaws at 4am and start cutting down trees? Thats what we did last time I was up in Ft. Wayne for Independence day festivities!

:)

guess tom wants that fun this year

mac 'my neighbors love me' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm 

macgyvr wrote:
kennedy wrote:

I don't have any trees to cut down. :) I want to keep the one tree I have.. Boogers and shit!!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:10 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Alpine wrote:
macgyvr wrote:
kennedy wrote:

I don't have any trees to cut down. :) I want to keep the one tree I have.. Boogers and shit!!

What about your neighbors?

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 pm 

kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
macgyvr wrote:
kennedy wrote:

What about your neighbors?

I think they want their trees too. :)

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm 
Dirty tranny

are greasy sphincter neighbors opposed to extremly large fires?

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 am 

tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Ehh.. I don't really have the room for any bigass fires. That, and I don't want my entire yard charred. Sorry Fire Marshall Bill. :)

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:27 am 
Thread Necromancer

Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Ehh.. I don't really have the room for any bigass fires. That, and I don't want my entire yard charred. Sorry Fire Marshall Bill. :)

Man... no trees to cut down, no bigass fires...

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:46 pm 
Tang Soo

kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Kennedy...I got another grill to "break" in....Boogers and shit!!

mac 'this one has no glass' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm 

kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Sorry man. My parties usually involve lots of booze, food, and sitting around BS'ing - fairly mellow. This one will have all of those things + explosives. :)

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:43 pm 
Dirty tranny

allright if ya say so :crybaby2:
i guess i can still have a good time without burnin down the house :eek2:
np :tu2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Sorry man. My parties usually involve lots of booze, food, and sitting around BS'ing - fairly mellow. This one will have all of those things + explosives. :)

BOOM :)

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:12 pm 

PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

Indeed. :)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:44 pm 
Dirty tranny

Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

:blowup:

GOD,

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 pm 
Thread Necromancer

tellozzy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:24 pm 
Dirty tranny

kennedy wrote:
tellozzy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

roflmao that is hillarious nice pic
i thought i had all copies of that pic of my accident ? where did you get it?
just so you know it was not my fault!!!!! i swear!!!!!

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm 
Thread Necromancer

tellozzy wrote:
kennedy wrote:
tellozzy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Alpine wrote:
tellozzy wrote:

Sincerly
"FIRE MARSHALL BILL"

roflmao that is hillarious nice pic
i thought i had all copies of that pic of my accident ? where did you get it?
just so you know it was not my fault!!!!! i swear!!!!!

Why certainly

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

We may try to make it also. Do we need to bring anything to eat? It would be after 5pm when we could show up. Can we bring our (4-legged) kids?

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 am 

Dogs? Naw man.. my son would probably wig out. Sorry. :(

As far as food goes, bring whatever you want. Incendiaries are also highly encouraged. :)

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 am 

Anybody that wants to come to this that is willing to pitch in some money for some big fireworks, drop me a PM. Brad and I are going to go to a place with a pile of money and say "What all will you give us for this?". We figured that would be the best way to get the most "bang" for our buck. :)

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

pyromaniacs in wayne dale! A++ selection and service there. and they have things that make BIG BOOM

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 pm 
Pap's mirror

Bryan wrote:
pyromaniacs in wayne dale! A++ selection and service there. and they have things that make BIG BOOM

been there...done that....goin back....it good to know the owner.....

paps"kaboom"dually :blowup:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:06 am 
Pap's mirror

ok...makin a run to the boom store saturday nite. if anyone who is attending would like to add to the boom fundage let one of us know. dont worry, i promise you wont be disappointed in the show.

all most a pro fesh in all blow r up r per son. :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 pm 
Dirty tranny

PapsOldDually wrote:
ok...makin a run to the boom store saturday nite. if anyone who is attending would like to add to the boom fundage let one of us know. dont worry, i promise you wont be disappointed in the show.

all most a pro fesh in all blow r up r per son. :eyebrows:

i'm scared :eek2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 pm 
Pap's mirror

almost here!!! woohoo!!!!! :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 pm 
got a barn boner

PapsOldDually wrote:
almost here!!! woohoo!!!!! :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

yaaa bang bang

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 am 
Thread Necromancer

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm 
got a barn boner

kennedy wrote:

just one step down from....heheeheh

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm 
Pap's mirror

yeah that sounds about right wodog!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm 
Barefoot by the pool

I can't wait!!!!! Hey Tom.....do you mind if I bring a girlfriend with me??

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 am 
Dirty tranny

Jeepgyrl wrote:
I can't wait!!!!! Hey phantom plugger.....do you mind if I bring a girlfriend with me??

you know the rule "only if ya bring enough to share with the whole class"? :eek2:

GOD,

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am 

Jeepgyrl wrote:
I can't wait!!!!! Hey phantom plugger.....do you mind if I bring a girlfriend with me??

Go for it! :tu2:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 am 
mr. snuffleupagus

The boys and I may come out...

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm 

Blue wrote:
The boys and I may come out...

Sweet!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm 
Dirty tranny

cathy,autumn,madysen and i will pop in for a visit

GOD,

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm 
Jeeper in IN

interested in coming out where are you located and what do we need to bring?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm 

mctaz2000 wrote:
interested in coming out where are you located and what do we need to bring?

Awesome! :tu2:

I'll PM you my address.

I'm planning on having a boatload of burgers, dogs, sausages, brats, chips, and pop ready for consumption. If you are planning on drinking, bring whatever it is you are drinking with you. You also may want to bring some folding camp chairs with you, as I think seating will be at a premium. If you like, you can also bring some fireworks with you. We'll have a decent show, but it never hurts to have more. ;)

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm 
Dirty tranny

can you pm me greasy sphincter addy also

GOD,

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm 
Dirty tranny

DONT WORRY ABOUT greasy sphincter ADDY ALPINE WE WONT BE THERE!!!!!!!!

GOD,

Last edited by tellozzy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:18 am 

RSVP We are planing on being there around 6. PM me your address please.

Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 pm 
mister wiskers

We already have two other parties we are expected to be at, but I will try. No guarantees.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:29 pm 
got a barn boner

t (-) 3 days

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 am 
got a barn boner

wodog wrote:
t (-) 3 days

t (-) 2 days

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 am 

I bought some more booms. :)

At China House off of State there are coupons laying on the counter for buy $40 and get $20 off. I grabbed one, went next door, and bought a large roman candle that looks like a crayon, and a bunch of smaller roman candles.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am 

Also, anybody that is planning on swinging out should bring some camp chairs or something with them to sit on. I think chairs will be at a premium.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 pm 
got a barn boner

yo tom do you need anything else??, i am bringing out my big camp cooler with ice so if any one needs to cool down here BYOB they can, i'll have beer and long island ice teas too..

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:04 pm 

Ehh.. I need a way to un-piss off my neighbors. I did the wrong thing tonight and griped at them for dribbling their basketball in their drive at 10pm and waking Isabelle up. I felt bad afterwards and went back out there to apologize, but they were already inside.

When we get back from Indy tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to see if I can catch them and invite them to this party.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 am 
got a barn boner

Alpine wrote:
Ehh.. I need a way to un-piss off my neighbors. I did the wrong thing tonight and griped at them for dribbling their basketball in their drive at 10pm and waking Isabelle up. I felt bad afterwards and went back out there to apologize, but they were already inside.

When we get back from Indy tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to see if I can catch them and invite them to this party.

wow you do need to go over and invite or apologize,, old man tom...j/k....you my also offer to pick up any paper or left over fireworks from their yards too...i'll give you a hand...

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am 
Pap's mirror

wow. lol oh boy. we may be gettin a visit from ociffer mac friday nite.

hey we have a bunch of chairs we can bring to.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 pm 

I'm waiting for him to come home from work so I can get it over with.

<-- a moron

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am 
got a barn boner

t (-) 1 day

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am 
Pap's mirror

Hey Tom, if you need anything food wise, just holler. No need for you and Jackie to take on the whole thing on yer own!!

*kat*

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

I think the boys and I will make a appearance. Ill have sarah drive the jeep to work and I'll drive the damnramgo up.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 pm 

Rock on! :tu2:

Anybody can bring whatever they want. :) I would recommend beer, etc (if you plan on drinking), folding camp chairs (so you have a place to sit down), and yourselves.

I'll have a bunch of hot dogs, brats, and sausages on the grill, and I'll have bunch of 2 liters containing assorted brands of pop. My brother is bringing some potato salad with him.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm 
Pap's mirror

we be there and i do think skull6363 will be following us.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm 
Xjrider and I(with family?) may stop by .......if you could please pm addy. Looking forward to National Pyro Day......Bigger the boom the better........ : :bazooka: :bazooka:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 am 

I bought all of the stuff to make a bunch of coney dogs. :)

I also picked up a case of Miller High Life to drink in case anybody forgets their beer. ;)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 am 
Pap's mirror

we should be there about 5 or so. :tu2:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 am 
Has a castrated raccoon

Alpine wrote:

Anybody can bring whatever they want. :) I would recommend beer, etc (if you plan on drinking), folding camp chairs (so you have a place to sit down), and yourselves.

I'll have a bunch of hot dogs, brats, and sausages on the grill, and I'll have bunch of 2 liters containing assorted brands of pop. My brother is bringing some potato salad with him.

Andy is going to be there????

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am 

In case anybody is wondering, I was thinking of starting things around 6pm or 7pm this evening. If you want to come sooner, I'll be home all day so any of you are more than welcome. :)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am 

lowrpmtork wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I'm pretty sure!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:
In case anybody is wondering, I was thinking of starting things around 6pm or 7pm this evening. If you want to come sooner, I'll be home all day so any of you are more than welcome. :)

just so everyone knows :? ......starting fireworks around then?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm 

Some I'm sure. :) It won't be dark until 9pm though, so the really colorful ones we'll have to wait on.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 pm 
Pap's mirror

lowrpmtork wrote:
Alpine wrote:

hey bret, you guys comin out?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

PapsOldDually wrote:
lowrpmtork wrote:
Alpine wrote:

hey bret, you guys comin out?

80% yes

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 pm 
Pap's mirror

head greasy sphincter way.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 pm 
Baby puncher

I shall be there...yo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:24 am 

We had a really good turnout! Thanks to everybody that came out. We're hoping everybody had a good time! :tu2:

If anybody took any pictures, would you be willing to post them up? :)

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 am 
mr. snuffleupagus

It was fun. I'm sure glad everyone got to see me...lol

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 am 
Jeeper in IN

we had a really good time thanks for the invite.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:33 am 
Good times, Good times! Sooooo, I hid the dook, Have you found it yet? Thanks for having us! By the end of the night, Baby was used to the explosives, so thanks for getting her ready for tonight! :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:40 am 
had fun thanks for having us out

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm 

There were a few things left behind. Here are the things that were left in which I'm not sure to whom they belong:

* A Napa football
* A dark pair of sunglasses
* A light blue lighter
* NUMEROUS chairs

If anybody that came is missing any of the above-mentioned things, let me know so I can get them back to you!

Wes, Nate left all of his action figures here. Do you want them shipped to your old or new address?

Mike, if it's ok with M0nte, can I send all of your chairs, lighters, etc home with him when I take his tables to him? If so, which chairs are yours? If you want me to take a picture of what I have so you can ID them, let me know and I'll get it posted.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm 
Pap's mirror

oh boy.

football
2 very short yellow and green chairs
2 dark green chairs
2 blue chairs
1 red and gray chair

um i think thats all.

and if monte doesnt mind sure go ahead...if he hasnt been there yet. if so no biggie just let me know and will come get them. :2up:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 pm 

We had a great time at your place Alpine.

Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:13 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

Alpine wrote:
There were a few things left behind. Here are the things that were left in which I'm not sure to whom they belong:

* A Napa football
* A dark pair of sunglasses
* A light blue lighter
* NUMEROUS chairs

If anybody that came is missing any of the above-mentioned things, let me know so I can get them back to you!

Wes, Nate left all of his action figures here. Do you want them shipped to your old or new address?

Mike, if it's ok with M0nte, can I send all of your chairs, lighters, etc home with him when I take his tables to him? If so, which chairs are yours? If you want me to take a picture of what I have so you can ID them, let me know and I'll get it posted.

I will have to get back to ya. It will probably be the new house since we are moving next weekend

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching