Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: Jeep Jam 2009!!!!!
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 am 
saint bernarded

Hey guys! You probably heard, I now sell Mazdas for Odaniel. Best part is, I get to go to the Jeep Jam fo sho! lol work wont get in my way, so I better see you there!!! October 10! Be there! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :)

Post subject: Re: Jeep Jam 2010!!!!!
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:28 am 
Jeeper in IN

what happened to the 09' jeep jam?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:44 am 
Jeep Jam is 10/10/09 Should be a great day!!! :thing:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm 
SUBARU? wrote:

lol, selling new Mazdas must be getting her thinking everything is a year ahead, not just car models

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 pm 
saint bernarded

nobarrierz wrote:
SUBARU? wrote:

lol, selling new Mazdas must be getting her thinking everything is a year ahead, not just car models

october 10th goofball :flipoff2: --not 10/10/10, but 10/10/09 :thing:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 am 
Pap's mirror

yatejn01 wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:
SUBARU? wrote:

october 10th goofball :flipoff2: --not 10/10/10, but 10/10/09 :thing:

now why does he have to be the goofball? i mean i know he drives a subaru but your the one that made the thread heading..."jeep jam 2010"

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post subject: Re: Jeep Jam 2009!!!!!
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm 
saint bernarded

i never said i wasnt a goofball, lol---just tired at work

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

:? So let me get this right... The next Jeep Jam is 10 Oct 09? Or is it 20091010? I get so confused; I could have sworn it was on the tenth day of the tenth month of the year two thousand nine. But my Roman friend said he thought is was X, X, MMIX.

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm 
Pap's mirror

lowrpmtork wrote:
:? So let me get this right... The next Jeep Jam is 10 Oct 09? Or is it 20091010? I get so confused; I could have sworn it was on the tenth day of the tenth month of the year two thousand nine. But my Roman friend said he thought is was X, X, MMIX.

lmao!!!! damn non military time and date using ppl!

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm 
saint bernarded

PapsOldDually wrote:
lowrpmtork wrote:

lmao!!!! damn non military time and date using ppl!

wow... :?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm 
Jeeper in IN

We're planning on bringing the hubster's 97....although I'd rather come and play in mine. *pouts*
What time does it start? I'm seeing conflicting info...one place says, 4-7:30, another says all day....?
This will be our first time...be gentle :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm 
Ok Craig and I are putting together a poker run for in the morning, breakfast, registration for the run, then off to tool around the neighborhood, then have a show n shine Jeep meet and greet for the rest of the day, BDS will be in attendence, along with Pro Trux, and everyone who owns a Jeep.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 pm 
saint bernarded

heck yes! lol

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

xjryder wrote:
Ok Craig and I are putting together a poker run for in the morning, breakfast, registration for the run, then off to tool around the neighborhood, then have a show n shine Jeep meet and greet for the rest of the day, BDS will be in attendence, along with Pro Trux, and everyone who owns a Jeep.

BDS will be there? Good.. because I need someone to help me with my leaf spring warranty.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

I'm not going to make it this year. It was fun the last few I've been too, but sadly I cant make this one.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm 
The poker run will start at 7 AM registration, $20 per rig, we will be wheeling within 10 minutes from the Dealership in 2 spots one being 53 acres of land this is a serious poker run no baby stuff here, The $20 will cover breakfast, a hat and a lunch that will be prepared for us
- gibson chicken will be donating all proceeds to the Disabled American Veterans chapter 40 so you can start calling craig (260)435-5331 to get reserved chicken and they do deliver, so call today

- Jeep Jam show will have BDS there, Branik Motorsports will donate the day to come out, Pro Trux and Joe will be there he is a good guy that has been in the buisness for the love of it , he will be there too
-banlence rack, RTI ramp, etc

- The notchback will be there so everyone can see it with a donation bucket, and flyers so if anyone wants to be apart this years events, poker run crew, volunteers for the Jeep Jam call Craig we need people to step up

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm 
Tang Soo

I'll be there with Branik and at least one of my Jeeps.

mac '7am shotgun start? this aint golf' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 pm 
I just checked my time for registration its 730- 830, or you can call for pre-registration to do the poker run, I think the FWPD, or ACSD will help us with this movement from one spot to another, since its all going to be legal Maybe we can get the boys in blue to have fun with us/ I like this Idea very much/ also trying to get the News media to ride with to film for a bad ass story

FOUR LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:24 am 
You can count me in :2up: .This will be my first Jeep Jam owning a Jeep,came out last year by myself because none my friends were into wheelin at all.Do you have to pre register for the poker run?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 am 
You can either call O'Daneil's to preregister, or register that morning

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 am 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

We will be there. But not for the poker run. :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 pm 
saint bernarded

dont know if anyone said this already... but there will be a blood drive from 330 to 530

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm 
the other things that will be going on is the Blood bus will be there for donating blood(thank you for reminding me), The Gibson Chicken BBQ pits will be there, you can call ahead and reserve your chicken for you and your family(call 435-Jeep), Family events are the Allen county sheriff's Dept.having K-9 demonstrations, doing finger printing and photo's for the kids, there will be a pedal kart track, a silent auctionraising money for the Disabled American Veterans, Amarillo(live Band), Icey and the Komets. ProTrux, Branik, BDS,The Rusty Spur(cold beer), Starbucks, an RTI ramp so there is a ton of thinkgs that you can be apart of , and the best part is that you are giving disabled veterans that live locally a chance at having a normal life, by just buying chicken and showing that you do support the Troops(past and present) I love Jeepers

Post Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm 
Pap's mirror

hey what about doing a mini...wheelers for the wounded kinda thing? can you find out from the VA if there are any guys in there that would like to do rides with us in the morning maybe on the poker run thing?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am 
Im will be getting ahold of soldiers from 1-293rd Infantry battalion off of Cook Rd. They just got back from Iraq for the 3rd time I will see if they want to come out and ride along

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am 
The last boy scout

xjryder wrote:
Im will be getting ahold of soldiers from 1-293rd Infantry battalion off of Cook Rd. They just got back from Iraq for the 3rd time I will see if they want to come out and ride along

hey my brother in law is a part of the unit ! maybe i can get him to ask around :?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm 
sweet

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

I was shootin the shit with Pat Garrett for a few hours today while I was waiting on some service work to get done. I told him I'd help with the parking for an hour or so. This is a fam thing, so I plan on spending most of the time with them.

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm 
Male nurse in training

I plan to sign up for the poker run! got the day off work to!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:44 pm 
I'm ready to get my poker run on too :)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:28 pm 
Dirty tranny

sweet cant wait my first jeep jam also
a chance to do some new things with gumby and to meet new jeepers :tu2: :tu2: :tu2: :tu2:
might do the poker run will see :?

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:48 am 
short bus

yatejn01 wrote:
Hey guys! You probably heard, I meow sell Mazdas for Odaniel. Best part is, I get to go to the Jeep Jam fo sho! lol work wont get in my way, so I better see you there!!! October 10! Be there! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :)

Attachment:
09-15-09 jeep jam.jpg
09-15-09 jeep jam.jpg [ 245.49 KiB | Viewed 23187 times ]

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm 
I am glad someone knew how to attach that flyer !!!!!! LOL I tried but me not good wit compootur LOL

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm 
saint bernarded

i just got the flyer in my email---im gonna be volunteering to help the jeep jam (working yay lol) but cant do the poker run----im gonna try to sell mazdas that day

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm 
Jeeper in IN

xjryder wrote:
I am glad someone knew how to attach that flyer !!!!!! LOL I tried but me not good wit compootur LOL

John must know a lot about computers. :)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:46 pm 
Jeeper in IN

So..."nay baby stuff" for the poker run...(why am I talking like a pirate? (Comer!?!))

I'm really looking forward to the poker run, but is it going to be friendly for those of us who may not be totally modded or hardcore offroaders? I'm not too scared because I like to have a good time regardless, but my '97 TJ (Sport) suspension is stock, my tires are BFG ATs a size or two bigger than stock, and I have no hooks in case I get stuck other than my hitch. Am I gonna have trouble running to the point I shouldn't go...or will I be okay?

No matter what, I'll be at the JJam...only missed one because of a little trip to Iraq in '07. :)

SoWW #2485
Cave Putorium!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 am 
saint bernarded

as far as i know yes, esp considering the first year they got mad bc mud, but if i remember ill call craig tmrw and check....

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am 
Pap's mirror

Weasel Keeper wrote:
So..."nay baby stuff" fer the poker run...(why be me talking like a pirate? (Comer!?!))

me really looking forward t' the poker run, but be it going t' be friendly fer those o' us who may not be totally modded or hardcore offroaders? me not too scared because me like t' be havin a good time regardless, but me '97 TJ (Sport) suspension be stock, me tires be BFG ATs a size or two bigger than stock, and me be havin nay hooks in case me get stuck other than me hitch. be me gonna be havin trouble running t' the point me shouldn't go...or will me be okay?

nay matter what, me'll be at the JJam...only missed one because o' a little trip t' Iraq in '07. :)

you should be fine. they cant go to crazy they will be on private property. i would advise you to get a least 1 hook up front tho if your going to be doing anymore wheelin. your rear hitch will do ya fine tho in any case.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm 
Jeeper in IN

For those individuals that have non-plated/non-insured rigs that get hauled on the trailer, is the poker run open to them as well? Obviously they would need trailer from the dealership to the off-roading site.

**SOLD** 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4x4. 251k, unknown miles on '96 4.0 ZJ motor. Black Steel 15x10 Rims with 32x11.50x15 Firestone Firehawk RMT tires. Skyjacker 3" lift coil springs up front and Chevy K1500 add-a-leaf bastard pack in the rear. 2007 JK shocks all around. It's still a work in progress **SOLD**

1999 Chevy Silverado Z71. 5.3L. Magnaflow Cats, Cat-back dual exhaust, el conquistador Super Duty snowplow

2005 Pontiac G6 GT 4 Dr., 3.5L, bone stock

2006 Honda TRX450ER quad, bone stock

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:34 pm 
Pap's mirror

famouslee99gt wrote:
For those individuals that have non-plated/non-insured rigs that get hauled on the trailer, is the poker run open to them as well? Obviously they would need trailer from the dealership to the off-roading site.

im sure you can. everyone has to sign a waver to wheel anyway and braniks is trailer n his rigs around so there shouldnt be any problem for you to do it as well then.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i'm going to try and bring at least teh willys again this year, i don't think the TJ will be ready, swapping over to airshocks on it, and thats taking much more effort than i'm really wanting ot put into it right now. i'm going to try though.

greg

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I plan on making the poker run but "holly sleeping zombies Batman" I am going to have to get up at 0530. coffee

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 am 
Jeeper in IN

Dumb q from a Jeep Jam 1st timer....*if* we can't make the poker run (97 Jeep is in the shop having a 6" Rubicon Express lift / Woody shaft installed), the flyer says the action starts @ 4:00. Is there any point in showing up around noon or so or does it REALLY start at 4pm?
(We were planning on making a day of it but....don't want to be sitting in the parking lot alone....)
We are about an hour So. of Ft Wayne.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am 
Pap's mirror

kritter11 wrote:
Dumb q from a Jeep Jam 1st timer....*if* we can't make the poker run (97 Jeep is in the shop having a 6" Rubicon Express lift / Woody shaft installed), the flyer says the action starts @ 4:00. Is there any point in showing up around noon or so or does it REALLY start at 4pm?
(We were planning on making a day of it but....don't want to be sitting in the parking lot alone....)

the original jeep jam starts at 4. the trail runs start at 730 am and 11. look over in the wheeling and land use. there is a thread in there that has the schedule in there with times.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:34 pm 
spackled

kritter11 wrote:

Check the info in the other posting, but I believe that the only thing going on at noon will be the 2nd part of the Poker Run with (Port A Pit Chicken) at the 2nd location, which is near ODZs. The actual "Jeep Jam" festivities in the parking lot at ODZs won't start until 4ish.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Thanks for the info...that helps.

It's official, the jeep meant for play will not be done in time, and the "family" jeep isn't built for fun...but I have been planning on doing this for MONTHS as my b-day present to myself....Now I don't know what the heck to do...grrrrr.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Ok, I'm convinced. I'm bookin' a room in the Fort and we'll see y'all Sat. morning. Wear your longjohns, boys, it's gonna be a might chilly.
We'll be in a stock black 05' Unlimited hard top.
*gets all excited*

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:31 am 
Dirty tranny

kritter11 wrote:
Ok, I'm convinced. I'm bookin' a room in the Fort and we'll see y'all Sat. morning. Wear your longjohns, boys, it's gonna be a might chilly.
We'll be in a stock black 05' Unlimited hard top.
*gets all excited*

look forward to meetin ya :tu2:
the trail by odz is def set up for stock jeeps for sure dont know about south whitley but we all will have plenty of equip to pull ya out no worries

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 am 
Pap's mirror

having rained for the last 3 days there will be lots of recovery.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:02 am 
It's gonna be soupy out there fellaz :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:36 am 
Jeeper in IN

Hey,

I would be comming from Rossvile, about 2 and a half hours away. Sounds like a fun day. Would option 3 the 11:00 thing be worth the drive? I would like to meet some of you guys in person.

Custom front bumper
Custom rear bumper
K&N open air
35" BFG KM2

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am 
a naked man tit in a highschool locker room

Well I am out. Gotta spend the day looking for a steering box for the MJ. Cant get it over 45mph without the DW kicking in. Junkyard days aren't all that bad and it looks like it won't rain. I will be thinkin about you guys. Have fun and stay safe.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 am 
thats why I got me a Warn 9.5 its recovery time

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:04 am 
Jeeper in IN

PapsOldDually wrote:

went for a trial run last night, the beans are off the field. more mud then i thought. almost had to wake the wife a 11 last night to pull me out.. maybe next time i'll lock the hubs before i go in.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:23 am 
Pap's mirror

Dauntless67 wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

went for a trial run last night, the beans are off the field. more mud then i thought. almost had to wake the wife a 11 last night to pull me out.. maybe next time i'll lock the hubs before i go in.

HA!!!!! NICE!!!! :tu2:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:12 pm 
Baby puncher

why are they only having it for 3.5 hours? if i recall the last few years it's been nearly an all day thing...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

TrailRetard wrote:
why are they only having it for 3.5 hours? if i recall the last few years it's been nearly an all day thing...

i remember it being about the same times. around 430 or 5 to like 7

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 pm 
Jeeper in IN

:thewave: :driving:

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:08 pm 
Jeeper in IN

PapsOldDually wrote:
TrailRetard wrote:

ya im pretty sure its been an all day thing like 12 -6 or longer cant remember exactly

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:28 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

04willys wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
TrailRetard wrote:

ya im pretty sure its been an all day thing like 12 -6 or longer cant remember exactly

nope it was 4-or 430 to 7. i drove up from indy for it, and i didnt leave the house till 2, and got there early, and was one of the first in the lot

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 pm 
spackled

rubired wrote:
Hey,

I would be comming from Rossvile, about 2 and a half hours away. Sounds like a fun day. Would option 3 the 11:00 thing be worth the drive? I would like to meet some of you guys in person.

I would say that if you can make the 11:00 run, it would def be worth it, especially since it's been rainin' and rainin' and.... The 53 acre property near ODZs should be soupy and the the rock hills next door look like a lot of fun. (this is where you'll be if you're only doing the later part of the run). Craig said they have about 30 Jeeps registered so far and are hoping to get at least 60!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:40 pm 
The last boy scout

this rain keeps up an I'm gonna need a snorkel to get thru the mud tomorrow... :2up:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:13 pm 
I got a Warn 9.5 for this weekend , Let the Recovery Party Begin

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm 
Jeeper in IN

We should have atleast two of our Jeeps at the Jam. We will have our catalogs there and we will be there walking around. Stop on by, it would be great to meet all of you who are out there.

1-260-636-7565
1-866-554-5946 (toll free)
Rugged Ridge Floor Liners Rugged Ridge Light Kits Alloy USA
Specials and Rebates

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm 
saint bernarded

leave yourself some slack time if greasy sphincter not doin the run, the lot fills up quick!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:42 pm 
AMXtogo wrote:
rubired wrote:
Hey,

I would say that if you can make the 11:00 run, it would def be worth it, especially since it's been rainin' and rainin' and.... The 53 acre property near ODZs should be soupy and the the rock hills next door look like a lot of fun. (this is where you'll be if you're only doing the later part of the run). Craig said they have about 30 Jeeps registered so far and are hoping to get at least 60!

I registered about 10 today my number is 14 if your waiting till tomorrow get there early they said there leaving at 8:30 with police escort.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Well I am going to make the trek from Rossville and do the 2nd wave at 11:00. Lookin forward to a good time.

Custom front bumper
Custom rear bumper
K&N open air
35" BFG KM2

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:13 pm 
freezes his batteries off

I want to go!! I tried to talk the el conquistador into letting me have tomorrow off but he won't :td: ! Have fun and I'll see you at the Jam!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:48 am 
Wears purple gloves

Will try to be there for the 11:00 Run!

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7
1992 Toyota 4runner []
[color=#FFFFFF]1983 Jeep CJ5 258 I6 4 speed

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Jeep Jam was fun.. although the music was WAAAYYY too loud (again). My kids erupted every time we were within 100 feet of the speakers. That + the weather caused us to leave early. My youngest was wigging out by the time we left.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:21 pm 
Jeeper in IN

The wife and I had an awesome time! Whoda thunk a pretty much stock TJ could run most of the trails, hills, and mud at the afternoon spot...and not get stuck! :banana:

Jeep Jam was cool until the clouds came back out...then it was cold. Took off about 6:00ish because of the cold, loud band,...and the three beers were my limit before heading back to Huntington. :tu2:

BTW, my wife took about 120 pics on her Canon Eos Rebel DSLR camera (good quality) but I'm a little (lot) internet challenged out here in the sticks. I'll try to get them on a disc and see if anyone wants to post them somewhere. Not sure who anybody is, and it may be hard for you to tell with all the mud...Boogers and shit!!...but we have some good shots.

:cheers:

SoWW #2485
Cave Putorium!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm 
Had a good time,it was like Jeep heaven! :acclaim: I was gonna get the 1/10 rc crawler down in the rocks at ODZ let some of you guys give it a whirl but I left the radio on at the first trail run and fried the batteries :doh: Look forward to next years Jeep Jam. :2up:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 pm 
Dirty tranny

had a great time at both trails
except our kia blew a hose clamp on entering od'z had to leave it there not enough daylight to do work will be there tomorrow working on her around noon have to take some stuff off to get to the hose right between engine and firewall fun fun

GOD,

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 am 
The last boy scout

We had a blast !!!! Trails were awesome!

I think we need to get ahold of the family in South Whitley a send them some kind of a big thank you from all of us a Jeepininin. They were great.

And I have to agree, who told the band you have to play with the volume set at 11 all day?

The boy still has a touch of bronchitis so when it cooled off we had to split. Good to see you all.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 am 
Jeeper in IN

We went in the stock Unlimited, got stuck a couple times, but had a blast!
Met a couple Jeepininin folks, saw lots of JII stickers (I must get one!) and some dude owes me a beer I never got...:)
I can post pics later (I have tons of them), is this where I should put them???
Thanks again for making us noobs "welcome"!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 am 
We had a great time both places . Thanks guys who voted me most ugliest jeep it was supposed to be the rig not the driver. :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am 
Pap's mirror

kritter11 wrote:
We went in the stock Unlimited, got stuck a couple times, but had a blast!
Met a couple Jeepininin folks, saw lots of JII stickers (I must get one!) and some dude owes me a beer I never got...:)
I can post pics later (I have tons of them), is this where I should put them???
Thanks again for making us noobs "welcome"!

no. post up your pics in the pics forum. if no one started 1 yet start 1 with jeepjam pics or something like that.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:59 pm 
Jeeper in IN

had a blast! good food, made allot of new friends, and did i say had a blast?!
I'm ready for next year, but i doubt i can wait that long.

does any one know if OD'Z is going to discount leftover shirts and hats?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 am 
spackled

Dauntless67 wrote:

I do know they were out of small, mediums, and possibly larges, but they had a ton of 1, 2, and 3XLs left.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 am 
Baby puncher

AMXtogo wrote:
Dauntless67 wrote:

I do know they were out of small, mediums, and possibly larges, but they had a ton of 1, 2, and 3XLs left.

Boogers and shit!!...perfect for most of the Jeepininin crew.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm 
spackled

Best $20 we ever spent, had a ball.
Had the sister-in-law and her husband along and they're still smilin'.
Said they're lookin' for a Jeep now too. :)

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 am 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

We had a great time in the mud. Lost front bumper, broke the gas filler hose's, got stuck.
Was going to stay longer at ODZ but got a call about our dog and wife taking her to the vet.

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm 
Jeeper in IN

we had a blast mudding at both places.and the show at odz.i hope we can go back to the farm and wheel some more.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm 
saint bernarded

AMXtogo wrote:
Best $20 we ever spent, had a ball.
Had the sister-in-law and her husband along and they're still smilin'.
Said they're lookin' for a Jeep meow too. :)

I sell them used!! :eyebrows: 2604344253

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching