Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: oct 23rd meet
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:41 pm 
Pap's mirror

anyone interested in going over to pizza hut again tonite? i have gotten a call from a few guys wanting to go back to pizza hut tonite. so if anyone is interested there will be some guys goin there again tonite.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post subject: Re: oct 16th meet
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:52 pm 
spackled

PapsOldDually wrote:
anyone interested in going over to pizza hut tonite? the one over at state st we have gone to in the past. :?

Man... I gotta work :crybaby2:
and I believe that is West State, by Scotts, correct?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:44 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
anyone interested in going over to pizza hut tonite? the one over at state st we have gone to in the past. :?

3 and a high chair if you callin :2up: :2up:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 pm 
The last boy scout

2 here... :eyebrows: (um ... 6pm right?)

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

he guys, i called and talked to the manager there. she remembers us from last winter and said we were welcome anytime. they were glad we came back.

yup 6 as always in the room out front. :tu2:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

Count us in for 2.
Where at on West State? Never been there.

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm 
west state plaz. corner of state st. and st. marys next to scots/ kroger just west of wells street. count me in for a 1 mabey mike.

good thing its not times corners cause they don't have a mixer which means no fresh doe. you ask how i know this? well i have been cutting and beating half of it off for the past 2 days. just got it finished today but its still in our shop. should be safe by next wed.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

Thanks for the info boarderbm

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:05 pm 
me an the misses should be there, but cant promise. Shes not feelin the best

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:07 pm 
Baby puncher

I will be there yo...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm 
spackled

boarderbm wrote:
...i have been cutting and beating half of it off for the past 2 days.

Cutting doesn't sound like a good idea and 2 days might be a little too long, but how do you only beat half of it? (left or right half, top or bottom?) :o

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm 
Male nurse in training

I should be there

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:17 pm 
Baby puncher

AMXtogo wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

Cutting doesn't sound like a good idea and 2 days might be a little too long, but how do you only beat half of it? (left or right half, top or bottom?) :o

HAHA!! I was thinking the same thing Kelly!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 pm 
TrailRetard wrote:
AMXtogo wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

had to remove the planetary which is the portion of the mixer that holds the doe hok. it was leaking oil into the bowl so the seal had to be changed. it normally just slides right off but after torching it and a little modivation from the 5lb sludge it had to be cut off. let me tell ya all the food they sell today probly still wont pay for that bill! it took 19 man hours to finish the job

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:36 pm 
spackled

boarderbm wrote:
TrailRetard wrote:
AMXtogo wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

had to remove the planetary which is the portion of the mixer that holds the doe hok. it was leaking oil into the bowl so the seal had to be changed. it normally just slides right off but after torching it and a little modivation from the 5lb sludge it had to be cut off. let me tell ya all the food they sell today probly still wont pay for that bill! it took 19 man hours to finish the job

Ouch!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:29 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

AMXtogo wrote:
boarderbm wrote:
TrailRetard wrote:
AMXtogo wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

Ouch!

I hate when planetary is in the way.... I always have to remove it before I beat it....lol

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

holy cow we had a turn out tonite. wasnt the best service this time but there were very busy.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
holy cow we had a turn out tonite. wasnt the best service this time but there were very busy.

Good idea Mike it was fun.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:00 pm 
good call on the pizza :tu2:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm 
Me likey, lets go back next Friday

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:02 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Is that a Wingstreet one?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 am 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:

wingstreet?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 am 
Alpine wrote:

I dont think that one is .

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 am 
Pap's mirror

what is that?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 am 
freezes his batteries off

Pizza Hut has some locations that offer a few different flavors of chicken wings and call those Pizza Hut Wingstreet locations.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am 
Pap's mirror

gotcha. well when i got there, there was a lady sittin next to us with a big ole plate of wings. didnt look like your standard bbq sauce.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 am 
saint bernarded

hmmmm if you go next week ill have to join.... me love pizza but this week im still getting over my sickness

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:27 pm 
Jeeper in IN

sorry we missed it, maybe next time.

Post subject: Re: oct 23rd meet
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:17 pm 
Pap's mirror

i have gotten a cpl call for pizza hut again tonite. if anyone is up for it there will be some folks eating there tonite.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 pm 

We should hit a Wingstreet Pizza Hut some weekend. If you haven't had the Wingstreet wings, you are up for a pleasant surprise. :) The normal Pizza Hut wings are disgusting, but the Wingstreet ones are great!

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:06 pm 
Pap's mirror

Alpine wrote:
We should hit a Wingstreet Pizza Hut some weekend. If you haven't had the Wingstreet wings, you are up for a pleasant surprise. :) The normal Pizza Hut wings are disgusting, but the Wingstreet ones are great!

figure out where they are and post up to see if ppl want to go. im not big on the wings thing so it would be up to you guys.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:34 pm 

PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:

figure out where they are and post up to see if ppl want to go. im not big on the wings thing so it would be up to you guys.

I'll aim for another weekend. I don't want to pee on what you guys have going. :) I have Isabelle so I may or may not show up.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm 
Male nurse in training

Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I'll aim for another weekend. I don't want to pee on what you guys have going. :) I have Isabelle so I may or may not show up.

well some people like water sports

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
Alpine wrote:

well some people like water sports

:? strange little man.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:18 pm 
I am coming and ROC is coming and Brandon should bring his pink booted princess LOL

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:38 pm 
Pap's mirror

kjeepb95....3

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
kjeepb95....3

thanks mike :2up: :2up:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm 
Pap's mirror

yup. :)

pudmuppy...1

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm 
man i dont know if i can eat anymore. for lunch went to arbys, got me 2 large sandwiches lard fry and large drink, then i get to the shop and bree had 4 breadsticks left over form fazolis and finished off a monster. all gone in a half hour. ill try to make it iff all i do is watch bree eat.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 pm 
Pap's mirror

just got off the phone with them to give them a heads up. 1st in just let them know your there with the jeep group

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 pm 
Male nurse in training

kari and me will be there

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching