Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching

Post subject: PAINTBALLING!!!! sunday march 28th Patlands
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm 
got permission form goodfellaz to have a fun day of paintballing out in osian for anyone interested. i have a couple guys from work and herd form a few others who really want to play sounds like it could be a good turnout. I just need to know who all wants to play and if you have your own equipment. i only have a limitied amount of guns i think 6 to loan out which a few are already spoken for.

try to mabey have a barbeque if everyone wants to pitch in mabey do some wheeling as well.
bring the whole family should be a good time!

letting everyone know now so you can play your schedule acordingly. paintball is one of those sports for some reason that people say they are going and at the last min back out so need to konw if you are def going and to commit to it. if we get a large enough group taking turns may be an option with the equipment.

we will meet probly at the gas station like usual around 10am so we can be playing around 11:30

Post subject: Re: PAINTBALLING!!!! sunday march 28th Patlands
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm 
i am in, dont have guns anymore tho. had 13 tippmanns at one time, but sold them off a few years ago.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm 
:banana: Yeah buddy :banana:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm 
Dirty tranny

my second chance to do this and i am going to have to decline :crybaby2: i am helping stomper move that weekend

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 pm 
Pap's mirror

if the chic in your pick is gonna be there poor james is on his own.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm 
Dirty tranny

PapsOldDually wrote:
if the chic in your pick is gonna be there poor james is on his own.

:) hey james sry dude i am not feeling well that sunday lol
txs for pointing her out mike "i must be getting old didnt even see her

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm 
just fyi if anyone is thinkin about buying a gun the pawnbrokers on clinton has a ton of em. i would recomend tippman semi-autos. with a 20oz tank so you don't worry about running out of air. yo can play all day on that tank. very reliable and they usually arn't to bad on the old walet

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm 
Missing the right bolts

im in i think the little lady might come too

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i might be in im not sure yet lol

*OLD RED* 1990 xj*4.0*30x9.5x15*(sold)
*ZOMBIE HUNTER*1997 ZJ*5.2*24 lb injectors*msd ignition*taurus cooling fan upgrade*
*OLD WHITE*mud truck*1977*GMC stepside 1 ton*383 stroker*39.5x13.50x16 ss iroks*

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 pm 
Missing the right bolts

we should all talgate out there too ill bring my mini grill we can do hot dogs and sandwiches and what not haha talgating in the middle of no where haha only us guys

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 pm 
thats a great idea rod i will bring some food for us 2 to grill out. (me and bree)

also ordered 20 armbands (red and blue) for teams to wear. with the amount of people it sounds like were gona have it will eliminate any confusion in the woods.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 am 
freezes his batteries off

I wish I wasn't moving that day myself. I haven't done paintball in a long time. You don't have to help me move all day if you don't want to for those that were maybe going to help. You just can't show up covered in paint and mud!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 pm 
well the day was picked mostly for the guys at work that are on a 6 man rotation for being on call a week at a time. we have all been taling about it for a while just hard to work with eeryones schedues. we plan on playing several more times this summer for those who can't make it this time since patlands sounds like a steady place that we can always go and not have to worry about paying fees to play or cops bugging us. it would be nice to get a steady group thats up for playing whenever so i don't have to always make it a big planning proccess. always funner to have more people. if you guys get done early stop on buy i will make sure you get a game or 2 in esp if ou have never done it. just give me a call so you don't show up and we are already done, but im sure we will be out there most of the day. for those that cant make it lets try and set a date that works for you all next time. :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm 
n00b
n00b

I am in, i have a paintball gun what else do i need to bring.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am 
Dirty tranny

boarderbm wrote:
well the day was picked mostly for the guys at work that are on a 6 man rotation for being on call a week at a time. we have all been taling about it for a while just hard to work with eeryones schedues. we plan on playing several more times this summer for those who can't make it this time since patlands sounds like a steady place that we can always go and not have to worry about paying fees to play or cops bugging us. it would be nice to get a steady group thats up for playing whenever so i don't have to always make it a big planning proccess. always funner to have more people. if you guys get done early stop on buy i will make sure you get a game or 2 in esp if ou have never done it. just give me a call so you don't show up and we are already done, but im sure we will be out there most of the day. for those that cant make it lets try and set a date that works for you all next time. :tu2:

:2up:

GOD,

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am 
trailhonker wrote:

your own balls, air, and whatever food ya want.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 pm 
Pap's mirror

trailhonker wrote:

welcome in. go up into the intro forum and tell us a little about yourself.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am 
i am on the search for a cheap 98 custom or an A-5 if i can find one, should have my own marker by then.

brandon you know of anyone selling a tippmann?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 am 
boarderbm wrote:
just fyi if anyone is thinkin about buying a gun the pawnbrokers on clinton has a ton of em. i would recomend tippman semi-autos. with a 20oz tank so you don't worry about running out of air. yo can play all day on that tank. very reliable and they usually arn't to bad on the old walet

umm... let me think, o ya look up

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 am 
lmao

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 am 
i saw that, but i hate pawn shops, thought maybe you would know of a buddy selling his, that way i know what it has been through.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm 
pawn shops be the place for chep guns, and if they don't work just take em back. why don't you like pawn shops? i love em, never know what your gona find.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Tippmans are easy to work on...never really had any troubles with one not working...I think I have 4 coming and we all have guns and shit

6" teraflex longarm lift
arb winch bumper/no winch YET
bought as is, but will never be done!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm 
hell ya!! heres the update

FOR SURE GOIN!!!!!

me, bree, plus 4 =6
chevyfatbags =1
goodfellaz =1
rodney, lora, plus 1 =3
trailhonker =1
tjason98 plus 3 =4
papsolddully (later on in the day) =1
TOTAL=17

MABEY LIST

anouther 4 from me
01blackout
xjrider, plus 1

EVERYONE THATS BORROWING GUNS FROM ME WILL NEED
-their own balls
-$2 if you are borrowing a tank from me (thats how much it is for me to fill em each up)

anyone else interested post up so we don't leave anyone behind.
should be a good time hope the weather is good.

ALSO WHO ALL NEEDS TO BOROW A GUNS?

and fatbags i picked up a speial gun today just for you since you never get shot, hehe

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 pm 
what the hell did youbuy? 98 sniper with flatline?

i didnt buy anything today, the 98 at the pawn shop was used and abused IMO and PB wanted $65 for a used 98 or $120 for an A-5. man how i would love to have an A-5 in my hand again.

found tons of tippmanns on CL, might pick a few up. found a new 98 for $30 in Greenwood. :tu2:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 pm 
Pap's mirror

flatlines are over rated.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm 
not for a nice long distance shot, close combat its a pain in the arse tho.

i loved my flatline sniper.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm 
If the people that have groups coming with them could ride together in a 4x4 that would be greatly appreciated that way we don't have a gang of vehicles out there.If any one wants a ride me and fatbags have room in our wagons.let me know. :banana: I'm ready to hunt some fools :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 am 
Pap's mirror

and so it begins..... i may not be able to make it after all. the tells me we are to be going to an Easter dinner because the other half the family will be out of town on Easter weekend. :booty: argue

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 am 
yeah, you better run and hide. lol

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm 
Thread Necromancer

flat lines were cool because of the range, the accuracy at distnace wasn't all the great. my old .68Carbine will out shoot any model 98, and with almost eh range of the flatline with the right barrel.
May AutoCocker will out shoot either of them

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm 
i made a few 68 carbines before they dicontinued them, the powerthey have is scary, never been shot with one and dont want to. lol

the best gun tippmann ever made was the 68 carbine papperball guns, only sold to law inforcement and did indeed shoot balls filled with peeper spray. i had to test fire over 1000 of them in the test tube and you could tell it was not a run of the mill marker. it kicked back like a .22 or 410.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
and so it begins..... i may not be able to make it after all. the tells me we are to be going to an Easter dinner because the other half the family will be out of town on Easter weekend. :booty: argue

but you had these plans before the family, first come first serve in my book :acclaim:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

but you had these plans before the family, first come first serve in my book :acclaim:

Oh so much to learn young grasshopper..... :booty:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:02 pm 
Pap's mirror

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
yeah, you better run and hide. lol

HA take more then you to make me run little man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :gun8:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm 
who you calling little man, old man! lol just F-ing with ya Mike.

wish you could make it, maybe next time. :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 am 
ROC wrote:
boarderbm wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

Oh so much to learn young grasshopper..... :booty:

oh im serious me and bree both have split families and whatever comes first family or not is what we do. to dificult to please everyone, so if ya want me there you better tell me before someone else does or its a no go.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 am 
Jeeper in IN

looks like i'm down to 2...wife can't get that night off work so the ladies won't be coming. Her work is being major D-bags. she has the in use and there is no one off work, but they wont let her off anyway. But I'm still in and I'm bringin a buddy.

6" teraflex longarm lift

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 pm 
Missing the right bolts

me and lora will be out or at least me are all greasy sphincter guns lent out brandon ?

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm 
ok, i am ready to go, lets play!

got this off craigslist for $50 its a 20th anniversary Tippmann 98 with the gold package, its #575 of 3000 made. it came with a 9oz. and 12oz. tanks, hopper, 11" barrel, and double trigger. no papers with it, that why its so cheap. it would sell for $200+ with certificate, in that case i would not be playing with it. lol

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:50 pm 
looks good ryan what is secial about the gold edition?
rodknee123 wrote:
me and lora will be out or at least me are all greasy sphincter guns lent out brandon ?

do you have your own stuff rodney? if not i got borrowed guns going to

me
bree
goodfellaz
lora

heres the update

FOR SURE GOIN!!!!!

me, bree, bryce, lauren, chris, brian, =6(borrowing ? guns)
chevyfatbags =1
goodfellaz =1
rodney, lora, =2 (borrowing 1 gun)
trailhonker =1
tjason98 plus 1 =2
MancheMan = 1
Xjrider, amber =2 (borrowing 2 guns)
TOTAL=16

MABEY LIST

anouther 4 from me, chaz
01blackout

Last edited by boarderbm on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 pm 
boarderbm wrote:

limited edition only 3000 made for the 20th anniversary. i hate to play with it, but for the price i cant say no.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 pm 
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

limited edition only 3000 made for the 20th anniversary. i hate to play with it, but for the price i cant say no.

so the gold stuff is the only diff?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 pm 
the gold and the 11" barrel is about it, a true collector would kick my ass for using this gun. lol

since all of your guns are stock, i will keep this one the way it is, like you said keep the palying feild fair.

thinking about buying another one and going all out on it tho.

expantion chamber
flateline
response trigger or e-trigger
cyclone feed
nitro.

Last edited by Mr.ChevyFatBagz on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:36 pm 
gay

Post Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm 
i got your gay and it comes in the form of a paintball. :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am 
Missing the right bolts

i can get a gun but lora needs one brandon

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 am 
rodknee123 wrote:
i can get a gun but lora needs one brandon

:tu2: got it

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:56 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
i made a few 68 carbines before they dicontinued them, the powerthey have is scary, never been shot with one and dont want to. lol

the best gun tippmann ever made was the 68 carbine papperball guns, only sold to law inforcement and did indeed shoot balls filled with peeper spray. i had to test fire over 1000 of them in the test tube and you could tell it was not a run of the mill marker. it kicked back like a .22 or 410.

You'd be impressed with mine. I've got it so I caneasily adjust/dial in the spring tentiosn to set the ball velocity. Fully polished internals, custo, set up double-trigger, its bar far one of the fatleast shooting .68 Carbines you'll ever see, would almost keep up with my tricked out autococker.

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

Whats the point in having it if you can't play with it. I have a Predator Series AutoCocker from, Belsales in England. Its bascially a more limited addition, hopped up version of thier Evolution Series Cockers. They were built for the UK Team Predator, then when the team split a limited number hit the open market.
(not my pics)
[img]http://www.teamsection8.com/art-cocker-dating-evo/predator.jpg
[/img]
During the 5 years that I played amateur/semi-pro ball, I only met one other person that had one. And that was Hollywood, one of the big paintball mag photographers, and mine was only the 7th he'd seen.
So what I'm saying, what good is a rare limited addition if you aren't gonna use it~

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 pm 
so why arn't you playing kennedy?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm 
Thread Necromancer

boarderbm wrote:
so why arn't you playing kennedy?

I have a class that day. That, and I'm probably a little rusty... lol

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm 
i get your point Kennedy, eather way this one is going to get some use, but would still like to keep it a nice functioning like new gun. :)

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm 
Thread Necromancer

Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
i get your point Kennedy, eather way this one is going to get some use, but would still like to keep it a nice functioning like new gun. :)

:tu2: :2up: :tu2:

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:30 pm 
Jeeper in IN

just baught a paintball gun yesterday. its a tippman 98 custom pro with the real tree camo, got it for 75 bucks. havent really paintballed before but im planning on coming out.

04 raptor 660

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 pm 
MancheMan wrote:
just baught a paintball gun yesterday. its a tippman 98 custom pro with the real tree camo, got it for 75 bucks. havent really paintballed before but im planning on coming out.

nice find at a nice price i must say, is it the e-trigger version?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm 
i got ya down mancheman :tu2:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 pm 
me and my wifey get our paintballin on , if we can get a sitter for the rug rats

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm 
xjryder wrote:
me and my wifey get our paintballin on , if we can get a sitter for the rug rats

Gotcha covered :tu2:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm 
sweet count us in for 2 my wife is scared lol

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:05 pm 
Actually, I might come out with the 90cc and one of the boys if no body minds......won't do it till later so not to interrupt the paintballing and will bring hotdogs with us or something
Misty gets the other kids :tu2:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 pm 
Pap's mirror

ROC wrote:
Actually, I might come out with the 90cc and one of the boys if no body minds......won't do it till later so not to interrupt the paintballing and will bring hotdogs with us or something

oooooohhhhhhhh fast moving target! :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 am 
hey jermy that would be great ill have mine out there you can ride so you two can go have a good time. got matt and amber down :tu2:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
ROC wrote:

You so funny :nono:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm 
ROC wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
ROC wrote:

its ok jermy we will be out having fun why he eats eggs. hum :? fun...eggs

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:56 pm 
Eggs, they give me gas :booty: LOL

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
ROC wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
ROC wrote:

And a house out in Mariner's Ridge with noone home that day :?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm 
Pap's mirror

ROC wrote:
boarderbm wrote:
ROC wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
ROC wrote:

And a house out in Mariner's Ridge with noone home that day :?

kat will be! :o

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 am 
Jeeper in IN

Forgot to ask...are we meeting at the Sunoco or at the Patlands?

6" teraflex longarm lift

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 pm 
tjason98 wrote:
Forgot to ask...are we meeting at the Sunoco or at the Patlands?

meeting at the Sunoco on Bluffton Rd at 10am be there early if possible would like to leave no later than 10:15am

paintball in "T minus 8"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm 
meet at the sunoco and pack tightly into each others jeeps, we should be able to leave a few rides behind in the truck lot.

i will have 2 guns by next weekend, Matt will use one of mine, so theat frees up one of Brandons guns for another person.

i will also have an extra hopper, 2 pro barrels, and maybe a 9oz co2 tank for others to use.

dont forget to buy your own balls for this event, buy as many as you wish to shoot, i would say at least 500 rounds or more should do for a day of games. you can get balls at PB sports, wal-mark, meijer, dick's, gander mountain, etc.

face protction is a must IMHO, not saying go out and buy a full PB mask, but get some good eye protection please.

Brandon this question is more for you, but what are we planing on playing? i was thinking a few action packed rounds of capture the flag was in order. if so bring your badlands flag and i will bring mine.

i am not going to lie, i am very hype about this. cant wait to get out there and hunt some fools. i know badland trip is right around the corner, but paintball is all thats on my mind right now.lol

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 am 
what fatbags said. and im gona go a step further and say EVERYONE NEEDS A PAINTBALL MASK!!! just goggles will not cut it. not taking anyone to the hospital for somthing stupid. i have masks for all of my guns. i can probly bring my flag if i remember or some old rags or somthing. we can play whatever. if you guys are out there between now and then try to figure out good places to play.

also picked up a little something on the way home tonight, i got 2 words for you....."mattress surfing"

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 am 
oh trust me, i have ideas for bases and even game plans for my team. :eyebrows:

oh and fase mask would be best, just didnt want people spending a bunch of money to play one or twice. i guess a ER stop might cost more then a mask tho. lol

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 am 
well mabey we could set up some bunkers and stuff back there. mabey a speedball course? if you have some places in mind then that will help so we don't have to wonder te woods looking for the best place we can just head out and start shooting.

"T minus 7"

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 am 
Pap's mirror

ya guys need to find some pallets and 55 gal drums to take out for the day.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 pm 
Dick's sporting goods has Inferno 2000 count boxes of paintballs for $34.95, they are green sheel and yellow fill.

also have full masks with anti fog lens for $19.95.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:24 pm 
Missing the right bolts

hey count me out brando dont think ill make it neither will lora ill hit you up if i can make it tho

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am 
ok, the date is right around the corner. looks as if it going to rain, but lets hope its not an all day thing or at least let hope for a light rain.

is everyone but rodmunch still in?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 pm 
well it does sound like rain and cold. would ya all like to reschedle or stick it out?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 pm 
i say stick it out and see what happens, if its total crap then we could just do some wheeling.

we also have about 8-10 pallets we need to pick up from Dan/USMC's work, he wants then gone and i told him we would take them.

so eather tommarow sometime or on the way out there we need a get some one with a proper pickup or a small trailer to load them up.

i have a few things to do till late afernoon, then i can help with that if i can get a helpper.

rain, rain, go away, i am gana paintball anyway. all we need is some camo ponchos. :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am 
ok well i guess we will continue the plan and play it by ear.
the grilling is off since rodney backed out unless someone else wants to bring one.
i may or may not bring the quad and just drive the jeep tommorrow

the people who said they are for sure going

me, bree, bryce, jay w, josh, ashley= 6 (4 guns borrowed)
chevyfatbags =1
goodfellaz =1
trailhonker =1
MancheMan = 1
Xjrider,=1 (borrowing 1 guns)
TOTAL=11

Meeting at sunoco gas station off bluffton rd at 10am leaving at 10:15am and headding to ossian. if you are borrowing a gun you must have your own balls and $2 for each tank you use. Lets have a good time!!!!

Last edited by boarderbm on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 am 
Jeeper in IN

Sorry fellaz I'm out..definitly next time

6" teraflex longarm lift

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:25 pm 
Meijer has green rain suits that are pants and a coat for $7. i can't wait till tomorrow!!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:43 pm 
i might have to pick one up tonite, i hope we dont need them tho.

i stopped into PB sports and got my tanks filled and had the volocity adjusted on my guns today, so i am good to go.

the place was packed, i was going to start telling the people around me that there is a woods game tomarrow, but i think we will have fun with the people we have going already.

Brandon would you and your coworkers b down to go play at the tippmann indoor feild in avilla sometime soon?

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 pm 
Took a stack of pallets out of there, and boy is it soft my trailer was covered in mud.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:29 pm 
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
Brandon would you and your coworkers b down to go play at the tippmann indoor feild in avilla sometime soon?

ya, i got a friend who used to work there too..
i would love to play mabey a couple times a month
i was in pb earlier too and there were a bunch of dudes going out to play somewhere off goshen rd in a woods not sure where that would be.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm 
no one else wants to get in on this? come on Allen lets go play some manly sports huh?

how many gus you got left to lend out B?

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm 
the list
me, bree, bryce, jay, josh, ashley= 6 (4 guns borrowed)
chevyfatbags =1
goodfellaz =1
trailhonker =1
MancheMan = 1
Xjrider,=1 (borrowing 1 guns)
TOTAL=11

still have guns available for loaning. see you all at 10am sharp! bring your poncho

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 am 
Are you ready kids?!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 am 
i am, its just a little drizzel my nizzel.

at least its not windy.

packing up my gear and will be on the way soon.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 am 
I'm so ready to hunt you fools....or get hunted.On my way in a few minutes.It's gonna be sloppy out there :2up:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am 
its not very cold and isn't rainning very hard. should be a good day! im only brining 4 of us, 1 backed out, 1 havn't herd from. hopefully mancheman and trailhonker shows up like they said.

what did i tell you all about the sport of paintball. aparently its only a real mans sport. and im bringing 2 girls!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 pm 
That was a good time , the rain was a added difficulty factor, but all in all I had fun only got shot twice , had to brake out the old man skills hunted some youngins, shot a bunch of paintballs ran around like a kid again lol too bad alot of people chickened out !

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm 
yep a good time, the rain couldn't stop us, fell in the mud a couple times shot some old dudes never did get the boob shot i called. :? probly the slopyest i have ever seen patlands trailhonker and mancheman were a no call no show.

ended up being
me
bree
josh
ashley
matt
matt
ryan

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm 
That was fun guys. I can see us having a super good time paintballin it up out there when it is nice :tu2: All of you that said you were comin and pussy 'd out on us :flipoff2: The girls stilled played ya sissy's lmao. For future reference Xjryder is on my team from here on out.I would say you dominated out there Matt :2up: O yeah and boy was it soupy,me and Ryan did a little wheelin after and there were places in the field that were eating our Jeeps up like quick sand.Pedal to the floor barely moving on mud tires. :) FUN!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm 
just spent an hour or so cleaning my guns up, i chopped a lot of balls today. :doh:

even with the rain and the mud i had a blast. i hate my e-trigger gun, but other then that i am ready to play some more.

this is going to be my new hobby for the summer, so lets keep in touch Brandon. i say the weekend after badlands let do this again. if the weather is nice we will play at patlands or if rain we go to the plex, keep both an option.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching