Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: tri-state
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 am 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

well i have been itchin and my cousin got his little suzuki ready so we are planning on going to tristate today around noon 1ish anyone want to join?

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post subject: Re: tri-state
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:09 am 
Bryan wrote:
well i have been itchin and my cousin got his little suzuki ready so we are planning on going to tristate today around noon 1ish anyone want to join?

have fun in yer new old cj!
:doh: i was gonna have you come in and check out our cd's dammit...another time...i started typing a list, accidentally hit a button and it all went away so i didnt start again...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:08 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Hey everyone,
Brian and his friend came to Tri-State and we didn't realy have much for them to do or play on. reason being, those were the 1st two that have come to the track, other than the mud bog, in a very long time. I want you all to realize, as we have, we aren't pulling in enough intrest in the track to justify the setting aside some of the property. We are no long going to have a 4x4 area. But we are still going to have Mud Bogs. I'm sorry that this didn't workout as we had hoped for, but we have to look at what the majority of the tracks participation gets the priority.
kellyd469 wrote:
Bryan wrote:

have fun in yer new old cj!
:doh: i was gonna have you come in and check out our cd's dammit...another time...i started typing a list, accidentally hit a button and it all went away so i didnt start again...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:20 pm 
Likes redheads from Disneyworld

sorry to here that the 4 x 4 park is not going to work. I know that it was local, but purhaps not "local" enough. I hope to make it up there for a mud bog anyway. :2up:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:38 am 
Jeeper in IN

Thanks, I think the problem was that there just wasn't enough room at the track with out shutting down the moto-cross track and re-build it into an obstical area for you guys. I'm just glad that we got the chance to meet those of you that are in to mud bogging. I will be posting the next mud bog real soon so be watching.
tommy_chunk wrote:
sorry to here that the 4 x 4 park is not going to work. I know that it was local, but purhaps not "local" enough. I hope to make it up there for a mud bog anyway. :2up:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions