Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Toys for Tots - Nov. 8th - Haspin
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 pm 
Pervert Row

'98 Xj - Call it anything, but a Chero-Car... :flipoff2:

Post subject: Re: Toys for Tots - Nov. 8th - Haspin
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:57 pm 
Pervert Row

Head count...

Me and Drew are goin...Anyone else?

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:19 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Looks like we're on our own here, Jonny.
They must be organizing a Big Run out at giraffe genitals. I sure hope they take plenty of spare parts and recovery equipment!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:41 pm 
Drew wrote:
They must be organizing a Big Run out at giraffe genitals. I sure hope they take plenty of spare parts and recovery equipment!

:flipoff2:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:57 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

I would, but i will have the kids. I can take the older one, but the 7 month old....Thats a big no no...sorry

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:35 pm 
Pap's mirror

Drew wrote:

hey guys, im not gonna be able to make it but the guy who went to the april fools run with us this yr, barry, the guy with the red rubicon. i think he is goin. he is actually on our board now. he just signed up not long ago. he and i think 3 to 5 guy are coming down.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:58 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Drew wrote:

Some hidden anger towards the group?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:18 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I'm not angry.
I just call it like I see it.

Anyways SEE ALL OF YOU AT HASPIN THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:56 pm 
Baby puncher

I'd go but I be broke as usual...

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:48 am 

No worries. Being an ass is a sure fire way to get people to wheel with ya. Good luck! :tu2:

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:17 am 
Drew wrote:

Hey, ease off. Its close and its free. May not be big and extreme, but its enough to have a little fun. I dont have the money to fuel up to get there, fuel up to play, fuel up to drive home, plus food (cuz one free meal aint gonna be enough), and toy, and admission, and if something where to unfortunately break.

So, if ya wanna start a "Fuel For Dick" rally, ill be glad to join ya. Minimum donation 10 gal of 87 Unleaded Gas, and $5 for admission fees and other misc. costs (ie food and drink)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:32 am 
Thread Necromancer

Drew wrote:

lol

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:
Drew wrote:

Hey, ease off. Its close and its free. May not be big and extreme, but its enough to have a little fun. I dont have the money to fuel up to get there, fuel up to play, fuel up to drive home, plus food (cuz one free meal aint gonna be enough), and toy, and admission, and if something where to unfortunately break.

So, if ya wanna start a "Fuel For Dick" rally, ill be glad to join ya. Minimum donation 10 gal of 87 Unleaded Gas, and $5 for admission fees and other misc. costs (ie food and drink)

that just sounds so wrong, sounds like your pimpin your self out for a little gas. lmao!

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:47 pm 
Male nurse in training

I'd pimp myself out for nothing, only rules is Female only and can't be too nasty.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
I'd pimp myself out for nothing, only rules is Female only and can't be too nasty.

your way to eager. :doh:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:11 pm 
haha, a month ago id pimp myself out for gas.

Back on topic though, if they did a torys for tots at badlands id be more eager to go. Ive heard some things about haspin that put me in no rush to make it there. Night wheeling is the biggest thing that would bring me in

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:13 pm 
Thread Necromancer

nobarrierz wrote:

Back on topic though, if they did a torys for tots at badlands id be more eager to go. Ive heard some things about haspin that put me in no rush to make it there. Night wheeling is the biggest thing that would bring me in

Badlands usually has one first weekend of sept.

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:26 pm 

If this year hadn't been so damned expensive, and our daughter let my poor wife sleep at night, I would definitely be there. It's been years since I've been to Haspin. It'd be for a good cause too.

I hope you guys have a decent turnout!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:

they do again i think the 1st week of dec.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 pm 
Pap's mirror

so how was the run?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:25 pm 
n00b
n00b

Hooked with Simm and drew, had a really good time :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 pm 
Male nurse in training

Barry wrote:
Hooked with Simm and drew, had a really good time :tu2:

did you get any pictures?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 pm 
Pervert Row

Only got a couple from the first group we went with, Drew's stuck, and my Dad wheelin his Jeep for the first time in 20yrs...so prolly 8 total...Didn't have a co-pilot since she had to work, so I did what I could in the way of pics...I go to wheel, not take pics...Heck I almost forgot my camera, and the only reason I bothered taking it was my Dad being out there with us...

There were a TON of people there, Stock to WILD...Lots of toys were donated, and a load of raffle tickets were bought...Looked to be very successful, and DREW DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING!

Barry - It was great wheelin' with you, Joe, and Tom...Hope we get to do it again soon!

Toys 4 Tots Badlands edition is Dec. 6...We're not goin'...But for anyone that does, don't forget to take a toy and DONATE!

nobarrierz - Shame on you for trying to take donations away from the kids so you can go wheelin, especially when gas is 1/2 the price of what it has been... :nono:

Alpine - Sounds like you're overdue for a Haspin trip...We'll keep lettin everyone know when we're goin, despite the people that think they know what its like cause they've "heard" things...(which I thought I disproved in October)...Just join in when ya can... ;)

95YJMan - Go get laid... 2girls1cup

blue - No worries man...There will be more wheeling...

kennedy - :cheers:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:27 pm 
Simms wrote:
Only got a couple from the first group we went with, Drew's stuck, and my Dad wheelin his Jeep for the first time in 20yrs...so prolly 8 total...Didn't have a co-pilot since she had to work, so I did what I could in the way of pics...I go to wheel, not take pics...Heck I almost forgot my camera, and the only reason I bothered taking it was my Dad being out there with us...

There were a TON of people there, Stock to WILD...Lots of toys were donated, and a load of raffle tickets were bought...Looked to be very successful, and DREW DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING!

Barry - It was great wheelin' with you, Joe, and Tom...Hope we get to do it again soon!

Toys 4 Tots Badlands edition is Dec. 6...We're not goin'...But for anyone that does, don't forget to take a toy and DONATE!

nobarrierz - Shame on you for trying to take donations away from the kids so you can go wheelin, especially when gas is 1/2 the price of what it has been... :nono:

Alpine - Sounds like you're overdue for a Haspin trip...We'll keep lettin everyone know when we're goin, despite the people that think they know what its like cause they've "heard" things...(which I thought I disproved in October)...Just join in when ya can... ;)

95YJMan - Go get laid... 2girls1cup

blue - No worries man...There will be more wheeling...

kennedy - :cheers:

I didnt try, i said if you wanna. Even at 1/2 price of what it was, it still gets expensive fast, especially in rig that gets 10 mpg on a good day, wind behind ya, downhill, which im sure many ppl can relate to.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:41 pm 
Pervert Row

FBJ's pics...

http://www.fatboysjeepers.com/index.php?option=com_gallery2&Itemid=28&g2_itemId=17505

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm 
Pap's mirror

good pics in there. love the ones of barry and tommy coming over the top there!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:09 pm 
Male nurse in training

PapsOldDually wrote:
good pics in there. love the ones of barry and tommy coming over the top there!

Did you see the one of Joe climbin that steep butt hill? Boogers and shit!!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 pm 
Likes redheads from Disneyworld

:tu2:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Simms wrote:

Raised $720.00 and collected 330 toys. Many over the $10.00 min. price. We doubled the toys from last year. :2up:
Thanks guys for coming down. I thought I saw a jeepininin sticker down at Haspin. :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm 
Jeeper in IN

That looks like a great time! I have Haspin on my list to eventually get to.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions