Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

anyone up for next sunday say 3ish. gotta play with my new toy :)

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post subject: Re: giraffe genitals
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:39 pm 
Giggling Little Schoolgirl

i may be able to... but not sure right now.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:19 pm 
i probly will. might want to see if the deer hunters are there however.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
i probly will. might want to see if the deer hunters are there however.

they should be gone. bow season is over.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm 
Baby puncher

umm...isn't hunting illegal in the city limits anyway???

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:49 pm 
Pap's mirror

mudpuppy wrote:
umm...isn't hunting illegal in the city limits anyway???

that part im not sure of. i think so except on permits.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:58 pm 
If i dont go to badlands ill definitely be down. If i do go, we will see how things play out

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:04 pm 
freezes his batteries off

You can bow hunt anywhere with permission and safety in mind. It is illegal to discharge a firearm in city limits and therefore no gun hunting. I may show up depending on what may happen at the Badlands!!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:27 pm 
Baby puncher

After checking with our local DNR office I have found that indeed one can hunt "Deer" within certain parts of the city limits. The Urban Deer Zone for our area is the area within I-469 and I-69. One must have an additional permit to hunt in this designated zone and must have expressed permission from the land owner. The DNR will supply you with this additional permit.

This is from Michael Joyner, FWPD

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 pm 
Baby puncher

Trespass
a) A person who:
(1) Not having a contractual interest in the property, knowingly or intentionally enters the real property of another person after having been denied entry by the other person or that persons agent:
(2) Not having a contractual interest in the property, knowingly or intentionally refuses to leave the real property of another person after having been asked to leave by the other person or that persons agent...........
(b) A person has been denied entry under subdivisions (a) (1) of this section when the person has been denied entry by means of:
(1) Personal communication, oral or written: or
(2) Posting or exhibition of notice at the main entrance in a manner that is either prescribed by law or likely to come to the attention of the public.....

(c) Subsections (a) and (b) DO NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING....
(3) A law enforcement officer, firefighter or emergency response personnel while engaged in the performance of the official duties.

Basically a person is trespassing if they don't own or rent the property and they now that fact, if the property is posted at the main entrance, they are told to leave and wont or have been told not to come onto the property and do so any way. You only have to do one of these, not all of them.

Consent to use private land
Sec. 1. A person may not:
(1) fish, hunt, trap, or chase;
(2) shoot with any kind of firearm or archery equipment;
(3) search for or gather any plant life (defined as the members of the kingdoms Fungi and Plantae); or
(4) search for or gather any artifacts (as defined in IC 14-21-1-2);
upon privately owned land without having the consent of the owner or tenant of the land.
As added by P.L.1-1995, SEC.15. Amended by P.L.186-2003, SEC.59.

So technically we are not trespassing by wheeling there, since we have not been told or informed by the landowner that we are not allowed to be there, and there are no signs posted.

Yes I am stubborn, and yes I am right... :pony:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:40 am 
mudpuppy wrote:
Trespass
a) A person who:
(1) Not having a contractual interest in the property, knowingly or intentionally enters the real property of another person after having been denied entry by the other person or that persons agent:
(2) Not having a contractual interest in the property, knowingly or intentionally refuses to leave the real property of another person after having been asked to leave by the other person or that persons agent...........
(b) A person has been denied entry under subdivisions (a) (1) of this section when the person has been denied entry by means of:
(2) Posting or exhibition of notice at the main entrance in a manner that is either prescribed by law or likely to come to the attention of the public.....

(3) A law enforcement officer, firefighter or emergency response personnel while engaged in the performance of the official duties.

Basically a person is trespassing if they don't own or rent the property and they meow that fact, if the property is posted at the main entrance, they are told to leave and wont or have been told not to come onto the property and do so any way. You only have to do one of these, not all of them.

(3) search for or gather any plant life (defined as the members of the kingdoms Fungi and Plantae); or
upon privately owned land without having the consent of the owner or tenant of the land.

So technically we are not trespassing by wheeling there, since we have not been told or informed by the landowner that we are not allowed to be there, and there are no signs posted.

:? i thought you emailed them a while back?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:03 pm 
short bus

Count me in. Anyone want to go out early and trim some limbs?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 pm 
Jeeper in IN

if i get back from indy on time i will be there.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:46 pm 
Baby puncher

kellyd469 wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:
Trespass
a) A person who:

Basically a person is trespassing if they don't own or rent the property and they meow that fact, if the property is posted at the main entrance, they are told to leave and wont or have been told not to come onto the property and do so any way. You only have to do one of these, not all of them.

I did, all I asked was if we would, as a group, be able to work out some sort of rental or lease agreement to use the land.

and Highrlr...quit bein a sissy!!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

Bryan wrote:
anyone up for next sunday say 3ish. gotta play with my new toy :)

you mean Nov 30? If so, I'm in! friday

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 pm 
short bus

mudpuppy wrote:
kellyd469 wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:
Trespass
a) A person who:

I did, all I asked was if we would, as a group, be able to work out some sort of rental or lease agreement to use the land.

and Highrlr...quit bein a sissy!!

Hey Nick. I was not the first guy to mention tree limbs. check out Highrlr test day Stomper/James was the first to mention. And by the way I do have many battle scars on my new Jk from our trip. So I would be happy to help trim limbs!!!!!

Seems i didn't complain about hitting a tree. :flipoff2: kidding.

And I will send pics soon of Jeep Jam. Have been very busy.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 pm 

I would be up for tree trimming if I can go. I am not afraid of trail scars either, except this time of year with the hard top on. NOT so easy to touch it up and it not look bad. What I am mainly concerned with is some of the deeper rutted trails the have some small trees next to them that prevent you from being able to go down the trail on top of the rut and one side. Those are more of the areas I want to clean up for those of us that don't try to destroy our Jeeps out there!!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm 
Pap's mirror

if you guys wanna TRIM a limb or two a little bit i'd say go ahead. but i wouldn't go back there with chainsaws run wide open cutting down trees big or small. we know we dont have permission to be in there. you go in and start choppin stuff down id say thats a sure fire way to get a LOT of attention back there and probably even get the keep out signs posted up on us.

just my .02

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:13 pm 
Male nurse in training

The sctraches are just part of going back there. Mines a 95 and I hate all the sctraches I got on it from there. If you gonna go back there expect to get sctraches, same goes with wheeling in general, your gonna get dents and dings. I understand where your coming from though John, thats a top of the line jeep there, you have a lot of money in it. If I was you guys though, I would just leave the place alone. We don't need anymore attention then what it gets already. Its a place close by that we can relieve our wheelin stress and have fun. Lets keep it on the Area 51 level.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:31 pm 
I agree with leave it how it is. Like Alan said, if youre gonna go there, expect stuff to be hanging out in the path. Like Mike said, if ya start trimming stuff and drawing attention, the stay out signs go up and we are definitely gonna have to leave the place alone. Its the only thing around here to get a quick fix, so i think it should just be left how it is. Its winter time anyway, all the stuff is dead and fallen back. It gets really bad in the summer. If you dont like the scrathes, dont go down those trails, theres plenty without branches hanging out. Scratches, dents, and chips are a part of wheeling. Not trying to be a dick here (regardless of my name) but thats just how it is. All that stuff makes it more fun i feel, if its all trimmed and prepped, it feels more like its a setup trail instead of a "natural" one, kinda like hiking through the woods on a sidewalk with a fence to keep brush back.....BORING!!! Boogers and shit!!

With that said, have fun out there! Hope i can make it

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 pm 
short bus

95YJMan wrote:
The sctraches are just part of going back there. Mines a 95 and I hate all the sctraches I got on it from there. If you gonna go back there expect to get sctraches, same goes with wheeling in general, your gonna get dents and dings. I understand where your coming from though John, thats a top of the line jeep there, you have a lot of money in it. If I was you guys though, I would just leave the place alone. We don't need anymore attention then what it gets already. Its a place close by that we can relieve our wheelin stress and have fun. Lets keep it on the Area 51 level.

Wow!!! Talking about getting way out of hand. I'm just talking about a couple of limbs on a tree or two. Not using chain saws. Just small clippers.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 pm 
Male nurse in training

Highrlr wrote:
95YJMan wrote:

Wow!!! Talking about getting way out of hand. I'm just talking about a couple of limbs on a tree or two. Not using chain saws. Just small clippers.

Was that to harsh? lol Thats nothing compared to what I just told this girl for whining to me about her boy problems at the moment. Like I care you know john? I mean come on who do I look like sigmon froid?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm 
Pap's mirror

Highrlr wrote:
95YJMan wrote:

right john i understand that. you had called me after it was posted up about doing some trimming. i was, i guess trying to make sure that if ppl went there to do that it was just a few with hand saws and not chainsaws. and if anyone does that it should be done in a very very light way. not whole trails, not trimming back runs of 20 or 30ft. just the biggest 1's or the 1's that stick out the farthest. i to have a NEW jeep thats getting scratches and dents and dings...and trees driven in to the back of them. it happens. in true 4 wheelin IT WILL HAPPEN. I dont have the hard top like john or james , and im sure the tops are being scratched. thats part of it guys, sorry.

with that said, i will leave you guys to do as you please.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:08 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
Highrlr wrote:
95YJMan wrote:

Was that to harsh? lol Thats nothing compared to what I just told this girl for whining to me about her boy problems at the moment. Like I care you know john? I mean come on who do I look like sigmon froid?

man you come up with some of the most random shit alan LOL.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm 
Male nurse in training

PapsOldDually wrote:
95YJMan wrote:
Highrlr wrote:
95YJMan wrote:

man you come up with some of the most random shit alan LOL.

It made you laugh though right? Boogers and shit!! As long as you laughed about it I'm happy.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 pm 
Thread Necromancer

If you feel the need to trim anything back, then get a bow saw:
I used to carry one in my jeep, doesn't take up alot of room, and can be pretty darn handy.
Also for small stuff, may get somethng like this:

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:23 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

That looks like John Grannan!

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am 
Thread Necromancer

Who is John Grannon?

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:54 am 

Well, I guess I'll take the dozer back and forget about clearing trails!!!! I was only thinking of the biggest problem limbs and trees also. Not clearing the hole area!! It is what it is and you guys are right, if you don't want scratches keep it on the streets!!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:59 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

kennedy wrote:
Who is John Grannon?

I'm glad you asked!

This guy: http://www.ancestors-genealogy.com/grannan/JohnA.htm

or this guy: http://www.linkedin.com/in/johngrannan

or maybe this guy: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRat ... tid=703894

or it could be this guy: http://lawyers.justia.com/lawyer/john-grannan-799004

or this person: http://www.lawyerroster.com/website/Lawid256670.html

or here: http://www.recycleclarkcounty.org/docum ... 808mtg.doc

Maybe he lives in Australia? http://search.ancestry.com.au/cgi-bin/s ... =SEO&hc=20

Or he lives in the UK? http://www.staffnet.manchester.ac.uk/th ... ngServices

...nobody knows, particle man. :thing: :thing: :thing:

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:15 am 
Lights fires at 3am & makes syrup

Alpine wrote:
...nobody knows, particle man. :thing: :thing: :thing:

Great! Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day. Thanks! :flipoff2:

duh

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:17 am 
Has a castrated raccoon

Attachment:
v8_chainsaw.jpg
v8_chainsaw.jpg [ 28.48 KiB | Viewed 33838 times ]

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am 

how about some wheeling?

:ThreadHijack:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:40 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

alright, now that everybody seems to be done with this talk of cutting down a national forest :booty: is Sunday still on??? :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm 

far as i know im still in

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:45 pm 
Im in 30th, still on?quote="Bryan"]far as i know im still in[/quote]

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:10 pm 

:2up:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:53 pm 

sooooooooooo we have a count for tomorrow?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm 
me at 3
Bryan wrote:
sooooooooooo we have a count for tomorrow?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:49 pm 
Pap's mirror

were just a,possible, right now.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:36 pm 
Giggling Little Schoolgirl

i'm a possible... don't know about sleep schedule... :?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:13 pm 
im out, Jeepy brokey after badlands

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:39 am 

well yeah. looks like mother nature put a small damper on things.... :doh:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 am 
Bryan wrote:
well yeah. looks like mother nature put a small damper on things.... :doh:

dont wanna play in the snow? lol

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:49 am 

oh im going to play in the snow.. just not on hills and in ruts :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 am 
Bryan wrote:

oh, thats half the excitement lol. Just be careful of ice, ask lance about that one lol

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 pm 

nobarrierz wrote:
Bryan wrote:

oh, thats half the excitement lol. Just be careful of ice, ask lance about that one lol

well i have never wheeled in the snow just assumed it would be more of a pain than anything.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:50 pm 
i will most likely be there 3:00

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:24 pm 
I will be there at 3

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 pm 

snow is melting.........i will be ther

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 pm 

that was pretty fun in the snow and all. the 'ol chevy didnt do too bad at all. im happy with it :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:28 pm 
Pap's mirror

sorry we didnt make it out this trip bryan. maybe next time.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:29 pm 
ya good times almost needed the winch on bryans truck..

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:40 pm 

Attachments:
SANY0684.JPG
SANY0684.JPG [ 116.95 KiB | Viewed 34430 times ]
SANY0685.JPG
SANY0685.JPG [ 116.54 KiB | Viewed 34431 times ]
SANY0687.JPG
SANY0687.JPG [ 128.61 KiB | Viewed 34427 times ]
SANY0689.JPG
SANY0689.JPG [ 128.65 KiB | Viewed 34425 times ]
SANY0690.JPG
SANY0690.JPG [ 112.05 KiB | Viewed 34420 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 pm 
Pap's mirror

sweet!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:09 pm 

:doh: do we have any pictures of my truck doing something else besides being stuck??

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:21 pm 
Sorry just you stuck.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm 
looks good, wish i coulda made it. Dont think front wheel drive only woulda been too good though lol

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:59 pm 
What did you do to your jeep seen it sittin today at station?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:31 am 
Jeeper in IN

Going back further to previous posts...isn't giraffe genitals outside of the city limits? The Ft Wayne city sign is right after Bluffton Road heading towards town on Airport Expressway.

BTW, just a couple days ago I saw a truck blocking the route back there (parked next to the hump). Looked like hunters (probably shotgun by now).

SoWW #2485
Cave Putorium!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 am 
Weasel Keeper wrote:
Going back further to previous posts...isn't giraffe genitals outside of the city limits? The Ft Wayne city sign is right after Bluffton Road heading towards town on Airport Expressway.

BTW, just a couple days ago I saw a truck blocking the route back there (parked next to the hump). Looked like hunters (probably shotgun by meow).

someone had posted that the limits for hunting are 469 and I69

Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:12 pm 
Pap's mirror

Weasel Keeper wrote:

BTW, just a couple days ago I saw a truck blocking the route back there (parked next to the hump). Looked like hunters (probably shotgun by meow).

nope it is still in the city there. you can get a permit for in the limits but i dont think they would let them hunt right there. way to close to the rd and buildings.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:43 pm 
Jeeper in IN

While hunting within an Urban Deer Zone, a hunter can use only Archery Equipment throughout the entire hunting season.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:17 pm 
anyone up for giraffe genitals friday night?
sat. or sun. ?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I might be up for that, either sat or sun, :tu2:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:43 pm 
When let me know

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm 
anyone interested in a night ride? firday perhaps? or saturday?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 pm 
call me what you will, but its too damn cold for a night run for me. Ill be out for anything this weekend though most likely. Plan on pullin the trans early saturday morning. If i can get the prob fixed then ill get it back together saturday, otherwise itll prolly have to wait till next week sometime

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:
call me what you will, but its too damn cold for a night run for me. Ill be out for anything this weekend though most likely. Plan on pullin the trans early saturday morning. If i can get the prob fixed then ill get it back together saturday, otherwise itll prolly have to wait till next week sometime

hey...goober...its winter. doesnt matter day or nite its still COLD. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:22 am 
PapsOldDually wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

hey...goober...its winter. doesnt matter day or nite its still COLD. :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

ya, but daytime theres bits of sun that make it slightly warmer if ya stand in it with ten layers of clothes, at night its just bitter, mean, cold :booty:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 am 
so you don't drive down the road at night cause its dark and cold? why don't you turn your heater on and stay in greasy sphincter jeep.

well anyhow i thought a night run would be a nice change for everyone that goes out there all the time. mabey after the meet and greet. im all for it if i can get 1 more person interested its on.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:19 pm 
Let me know what you figure out about night run.Lift looks good.I dont think nobody knows where theyre going to eat.Gyros is lunch at work thing.
Kevin

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm 
kjeepb95 wrote:
Let me know what you figure out about night run.Lift looks good.I dont think nobody knows where theyre going to eat.Gyros is lunch at work thing.
Kevin

hey kjeep95 if you are up for it just us will go i guess. whatever works better for you. tonight or tommarow.. 260-241-0111 Brandon

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:45 pm 
boarderbm wrote:
so you don't drive down the road at night cause its dark and cold? why don't you turn your heater on and stay in greasy sphincter jeep.

well anyhow i thought a night run would be a nice change for everyone that goes out there all the time. mabey after the meet and greet. im all for it if i can get 1 more person interested its on.

So if im the only one that agrees to go with you, and you get stuck cuz you couldnt see something, i can just sit in my jeep and watch instead of get out and help? It never happens where you just stay in your jeep while we are there.

And, if youll continue to read that post...MY JEEP WONT HAVE A TRANSMISSION! Dont think ya can wheel like that cold or warm

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:09 pm 
Me and kevin are meeting at giraffe genitals around 5pm saturday if anyone else is interested.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
kjeepb95 wrote:
Kevin

hey kjeep95 if you are up for it just us will go i guess. whatever works better for you. tonight or tommarow.. 260-241-0111 Brandon

when ya goin brandon?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
Me and kevin are meeting at giraffe genitals around 5pm saturday if anyone else is interested.

got it. you posted up same time i did. we may meet ya there. :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:33 pm 
Pap's mirror

anybody goin?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:12 pm 
Male nurse in training

Kari and me went out there yesterday before we went over to Mikes. The snow made things kinda fun Boogers and shit!!.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:28 pm 
Pap's mirror

nuthin like night wheelin. kevin, did ya make it home ok?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:54 pm 
good times thanks guys for comming for my test day. kevin i won't post greasy sphincter pic. lol ill be nice. hope you get that leaf spring figured out.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm 
Male nurse in training

PapsOldDually wrote:

Oh darn it, I would like to make a night wheeling trip out there sometime, thats why I put the daylighters on the front of the Jeep!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 pm 
Pap's mirror

95YJMan wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

Oh darn it, I would like to make a night wheeling trip out there sometime, thats why I put the daylighters on the front of the Jeep!

well where were ya?he has been askin for a cpl days...just pick a nite and we'll go :tu2:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:18 pm 
Made it home good been there done that.Popped shackle back spring has bend ,call them mon back to the drawing board.Go ahead post pic see if this looks familiar.
Attachment:
kevin & i (3)_opt.jpg
kevin & i (3)_opt.jpg [ 52.55 KiB | Viewed 33978 times ]

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:23 pm 
well it didn't turn out anyhow but i thought i would be nice. kinda felt bad cause that was the only pic i got. if i would have got pics of that other guy in the black jeep i would have a dead batery!! im surprised he wasn't broke, no simpathy there however... :nono:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm 
Pap's mirror

boarderbm wrote:
well it didn't turn out anyhow but i thought i would be nice. kinda felt bad cause that was the only pic i got. if i would have got pics of that other guy in the black jeep i would have a dead batery!! im surprised he wasn't broke, no simpathy there however... :nono:

lol. yeah he seems like the guy who would pretty much be broke all the time. no offense kevin :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:31 pm 
We got the same set up ,I got nothin except his springs are older.Hes usualy pretty laid back he had some liquid courage tonight.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:32 pm 
ya i called it several times he was headded down a path he wasn't big enough for i looked over at josh and was like well hes gona be stuck. and sure enough, like a mouse chasing cheese. i think i pulled him out 3 times myself.... i was gona start collecting gas money.. lol

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:37 pm 
I remember those days thats why I quit drinkin.I can brake a jeep sober.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 pm 
anyone going out today?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:21 pm 
Baby puncher

Wow, just so ya know advertising having a little "liquid courage" before going wheeling with most of the guys from this board will have you wheeling by yourself...I know I wont. Same reason I refuse to go to Haspin Acres...heard too many bad stories.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:29 pm 
Pap's mirror

mudpuppy wrote:
Wow, just so ya know advertising having a little "liquid courage" before going wheeling with most of the guys from this board will have you wheeling by yourself...I know I wont. Same reason I refuse to go to Haspin Acres...heard too many bad stories.

that guy isnt on our board nick. i talked to him last nite and found that part out. so i dont think we have to worry about that. all our guys seem to be smart enough not to do that...i hope.and yup, heard nuthin but bad about haspin being a big drink and wheel place. sounds like a good place to stay away from...unless there is someway of knowing where the drinkers are and just stay away from them.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:

that guy isnt on our board nick. i talked to him last nite and found that part out. so i dont think we have to worry about that. all our guys seem to be smart enough not to do that...i hope.and yup, heard nuthin but bad about haspin being a big drink and wheel place. sounds like a good place to stay away from...unless there is someway of knowing where the drinkers are and just stay away from them.

Not to hijack the thread. When we went to the badlands, i think barry said that at haspin once you get away from the big circle going around it, you hardly see people. but ya, i agree with not wanting to be around ppl drinkin an wheelin. Some of us saw how that goes first hand that day at giraffe genitals Boogers and shit!!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:39 pm 
nobarrierz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:

Not to hijack the thread. When we went to the badlands, i think barry said that at haspin once you get away from the big circle going around it, you hardly see people. but ya, i agree with not wanting to be around ppl drinkin an wheelin. Some of us saw how that goes first hand that day at giraffe genitals Boogers and shit!!

who was drinkin?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:47 pm 
Male nurse in training

kellyd469 wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:

who was drinkin?

Me :crybaby2: I just got so shit faced it wasn't even funny. I mean you know it was a bad day and I started drinking one after another. before I knew it I was up to my butt in mud and yelling for another shot of whatever is a hardcore drink

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm 
95YJMan wrote:
kellyd469 wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:

who was drinkin?

Me :crybaby2: I just got so shit faced it wasn't even funny. I mean you know it was a bad day and I started drinking one after another. before I knew it I was up to my butt in mud and yelling for another shot of whatever is a hardcore drink

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm 
Male nurse in training

boarderbm wrote:
95YJMan wrote:
kellyd469 wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:
mudpuppy wrote:

who was drinkin?

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

Oh ya I'm bad, thats how I get down.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:13 pm 
I been going to haspin for the last 15 years I never had a problem ,people party at the camp fire.They have security at night now just in case.You do see a few buried in the mud in the morn.Dont let talk ruin it,it is a fun place to go.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:19 pm 
kjeepb95 wrote:
I been going to haspin for the last 15 years I never had a problem ,people party at the camp fire.They have security at night meow just in case.You do see a few buried in the mud in the morn.Dont let talk ruin it,it is a fun place to go.

I do plan on going sometime, prolly wont be till i get a truck and trailer though. I only have one trip being planned that ill go trailer or not, other than that i wanna save my pennies!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm 
Jeeper in IN

anybody up for a night on run on sunday 12-28-08? my brother will be in town from colorado and wanted to show him we can wheel in indiana too.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm 
i wouldn't mind goin but during the day preferably. night run with this snow and ice situation might not be a good idea

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i would rather go during day, but i work all day.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm 
well whatever. just let me know.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm 
hey Allen heres greasy sphincter chance to go for a night ride.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm 
Jeeper in IN

will do. if other people go i am in for sure.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:21 pm 
might be a good test for the used spring and new shackles

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm 
ya kevin did you get them just replaced with same springs or did they upgrade ya? free right?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 am 
Sending same spring .They wasnt going to because extended shackles.So I bought boomarang style there not suppose to push back on springs.Ill see I got a back up spring on it now Waiting on the new one.Dick has same springs on his hasnt had no probs.He has stock shackles.Have a Merry Christmas everybody.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:02 pm 
well can't make it sunday going to the Colts game. but saturday works great for me if someone would want to join me.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions