Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: north east indiana wheelin
 Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:25 pm 
Missing the right bolts

does any one know any good places to wheel in the allen or wells county area i have been to giraffe genitals, poe, and zanesville im willing to try some new trails

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post subject: Re: north east indiana wheelin
 Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i hear ya mann! whhelin in zainsville??? tell me more

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:31 pm 
web wheeling is off the hook!!!

:? i know nothing of poe or zansville :?

where are these places you speak of

1987 comanche 4bangin 4x4 (stock for now)
2007 powerwheels jeep unlimited

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:35 pm 
freezes his batteries off

Poe is at the intersection of Winchester Rd. and Yoder Rd. south east of Fort Wayne. There are some trails along the river. Not real big, but I used to go there with my atv a lot. Never been with the Jeep. Zanesville is on Hwy. 3, south of I-469, south of the Airport area. I have no idea where a place to wheel is out there.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 pm 
Smokey rolls

hmmm i gots a feeling they are talking about the trails in my housing addition woods lol... they are pretty kewl and some kick ass hill climbs but not much back there and when the old land owner died his son took it over and he is pretty much a prick but i still take the quads back

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:04 pm 
xjtrey wrote:
hmmm i gots a feeling they are talking about the trails in my housing addition woods lol... they are pretty kewl and some kick ass hill climbs but not much back there and when the old land owner died his son took it over and he is pretty much a prick but i still take the quads back

Your addition with the chick on crotch rocket hmmmm :?

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm 
Missing the right bolts

haha well zanesville is pretty bad ass there is this hill me n the guys call the wall its a good 50 feet high and its at a good 60 degree incline pretty insane but ya the trails are kind of behind the church by the grave yard. if your taking so. county line rd west you will turn left at the the frist stop sign when you get into town and ya you should be able to find it.

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:11 pm 
Missing the right bolts

:doh: haha well it deffinetly did not smell and its in a woods i think the lagoon may be behind it or something because its actually pretty dry there the only mud is by a creek and that creek is pretty darn clear. even if it is poo it doesnt smell and it sure is fun so whats the problem hahaha

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:31 pm 
Jeeper in IN

So when we all wheeling agen? and were?

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm 
Missing the right bolts

hahahaha well it seems to me like you really like greasy sphincter wrangler so were not goin to zanesville but deff not this weekend i have graduation completely forgot next week we can go to poe ill show you some trails there theres not much but theres somethin

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm 
Missing the right bolts

well we cant all go there haha way too small we should all go to giraffe genitals again like next week

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 pm 
wheelin in shit :? was riding quads one day up in kendalville behind hayden honda and my buddy got his raptor stuck up to the rear fenders in what I beleive was horse manure,shity day :pooping: watch out if you ride back there.

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:56 pm 
Jeeper in IN

were are there hills to climb??

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:12 pm 
Missing the right bolts

the hills are in zanesville but im begining to think that it would get crowded if we had more than 4 or 5 ppl there its pretty narrow there too haha i recomend takin your mirors off or they may get ripped off hah but seriously its very dry there i dont see where there would be any problem with swewage or mud for that matter

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions