Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: I need help for Jeep Jam benifit/O'Daniel JeepJam 10-10-09
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm 
Ok as most of you know I am apart of the D.A.V. (Disabled American Veterans) chapter 40, we help sponsor and organize the Yearly O'Daniel Jeep Jam to be held in October 10th ,2009. Craig has called me to help organize a breakfast in the morning, and then take 50-75 Jeeps on a poker run!, Now this is the difficult part, Land to be able to hold 50-75 Jeeps in an offroad trail run, then go around to 2-4 different spots. I will be working on this all summer and if you have land in mind but havent talked to the owner, Please, Please!!! PLEASE !!!!!! contact me, do not approach the land owner ,I have all the legal documents, and land release forms, Liability waivers, and land lease forms, Yes i said land lease forms. I am not playing games here it isnt oh lets go ask the local farmer if we can hillbilly the field, Please give me a call (260)494-9684-Matt Plum Judge Advocate / Chairman for the county veteran for P.R.

Post subject: Re: I need help for Jeep Jam benifit/O'Daniel JeepJam 10-10-09
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:27 am 
Jeeper in IN

WHAT ABOUT THE PLACE THEY TALK ABOUT IN THE TRI STATE WHEELING THREAD UP NEAR AUBURN? HE MIGHT BE WILLING TO OPEN IT UP FOR A LARGE EVENT LIKE THIS. MAYBE GETTING A GROUP LIKE THAT UP THERE TO CHECK IT OUT COULD LEAD TO A PERMANENT PLACE TO WHEEL LEGALLY. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE LEND A HELPING HAND WITH THE EVENT IF YOU NEED.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 am 
Dirty tranny

i dont know about wheelin there(tri-state) i dont believe they have done anything as far or more than a mudd bogg amd some table-top jumps for moto cross (dirt bikes) but i havent heard anything either so it may be worth a check
these links might help

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Aub ... 16&iwloc=A

http://www.tri-statemccorp.com

also would be willing to offer some cooking skills for the breakfest call me if you need a hand260-466-4695 (bill)

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 am 
Likes redheads from Disneyworld

Would the local reservoirs be willing to help out? They might have some trail that have been closed off. Just a thought??

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions