Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: castration today anyone 3:00 p.m 8-23-09
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 pm 
Jeeper in IN

anyone wanna play in the mud today? 3:00 p.m

Post subject: Re: castration today anyone 3:00 p.m 8-23-09
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm 
Wow dude have'nt heard from you since we were up at the patlands in the snow.Would love to come out and wheel with you but gotta go to moms for dinner. :acclaim:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:34 pm 
Jeeper in IN

hey think you got me mixed up. only been there once and wouldn't let me in my brother was under 18 ( no consent form ). i have red 98 xj 3" lift 31" mt's. kinda sucks with one jeep but hey we didn't get stuck.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 pm 
:doh: Wow it was'nt that long ago dude!Ossian at my mother in laws, it was snowin, you had your dog in the back.Not Badlands Patlands.Burgundy/maroon xj 31's, holes in the hood?I have the white 91 it had bald 31's and the silly steps with the crashed front end.Coming back to you yet?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm 
Jeeper in IN

oh yeah thats me. soory i my eyes read badlands. that was a fun day.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 pm 
Me and fatbags and our buddy with the big ford are going out there right now be there until about 8 or 9.Come wheel with us.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm 
Jeeper in IN

damn i have to go to my boys open house till 7 in warren. Its like god wishes me to mud alone! :crybaby2:

31'' Muds, 33''s coming sooooon I hope.
Unemployed
Bad attitude

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm 
Hey buddy it's cool. Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll call you when we go out.Not that I have'nt asked other people on here they just don't go out that much. We are usually up in ossian twice a week.Just gotta get my wheel on :driving:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm 
Pap's mirror

hey the little woman has the bule turd at work. if ya break again you will have to wait till she gets home around 9. :)

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am 
Thanks for the offer paps,I appreciate you lookin out for us.We took our buddy with the ford again he's been buggin lately.Don't trip man the gas tank has been fixed,he had a spare,on board air,a gang of tools including a core puller :tu2: He learned the hard way last time to come prepared,and after the nasty ivy rash I had from helpin him out. I refused to wheel with him unless he at least had a spare.

The old ford is a beast though.There was'nt a hole out there he did'nt walk through.We sent him for the ones that most don't mess with and the piece went right through em .He has plans to lift it a little, get rid of the bed, cage it, and put 40" tires on it.He is talkin real big after going with us down to the badlands,we will see.

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions