Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: Badlands TREC race #3 September 12th!
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:11 am 
Tang Soo

Myself and Rosco have been building a TREC spec Jeep for this race this upcoming weekend. If you haven't heard about this, just search it on youtube.com... it is a fun time, plus you wheel at the badlands during the day and then the race is at 7pm...the last race that had several sweet places for the spectators to watch the race. Kbjeep95 (whatever your name is) and 140something were both there the last race and I think that they enjoyed it.

A lot of you have rigs that are capable of competing in this series and the buy in is only $125 bucks! Definately something to think about. If you aren't sure, come watch the race and you'll want to compete in it!

And then we party like rock stars after at the badlands campground.

***I"ll have a thread with the build up of our TREC spec rig after this next race***

mac 'click my signature for more information' gyvr

My idea of a perfect vacation is a road trip through beautiful country. To make it really fun, all that's needed is a modified vehicle, a few close friends, and some serious off-roading. Cole Quinnell - Editor, 4WOR, Dec 99
My Drinking Team has a Racing Problem

Post subject: Re: Badlands TREC race #3 September 12th!
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 am 
I have a shell of a 01 XJ, a L98 350 tuned port FI, I want to build it to play lol

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions