Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: 10/10 Poker Run
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Who all is in for this (I am)? Where / when are we meeting? I know the cost is $20 and that it's local and that it's the same day as the Jeep Jam. But that's all I know. :)

I know somebody posted it up, but there's like 3 or 4 threads going on related to this and I don't want to wade through all of them to find it. Besides, i figured a separate thread for this would be helpful.

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject: Re: 10/10 Poker Run
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am 
Pap's mirror

good call tom. i/we will be there. it is local ...but they do have a place that is about hr away they said to wheel also. planning on running there 1st then coming back to the place we made and do the 2nd run. thats how i took it from the talk from craig yesterday morning.

registration starts at 730.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 pm 

Where's the first place?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 pm 
Pap's mirror

he didnt say exactly just that its about 1/2 hr away from the store out 14 on another spot of P.P.

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:49 pm 
spackled

"registration starts at 730."

To add, what I got from what was said Sunday....

Leaving ODZ parking lot at 8:30, heading west on 14 to the 1st spot, wheel 3-4 hrs., back to FW and lunch @ the 2nd spot, (one lunch included with registration, more lunches available to buy) wheel 3-4 hrs., and then to the Jeep Jam, wohoo!!

All of the details are still being worked out and are subject to change, anything posted here may be superceded by the official announcement from ODZ, which should be out later this week. Nothing said here can actually be taken as fact. If you have any questions, please refer to our legal department, or we can refer you to rapid resolutions....

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:04 pm 
Thread Necromancer

AMXtogo wrote:
....or we can refer you to rapid resolutions....

Good form

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 pm 
Pap's mirror

lmao. nice kelly!!!!!! :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm 
short bus

Alpine wrote:
Who all is in for this (I am)? Where / when are we meeting? I know the cost is $20 and that it's local and that it's the same day as the Jeep Jam. But that's all I know. :)

I know somebody posted it up, but there's like 3 or 4 threads going on related to this and I don't want to wade through all of them to find it. Besides, i figured a separate thread for this would be helpful.

Poker Run “Jeep Style”

Everyone’s welcome (who owns a Jeep that is) to come. From stock Jeeps to Extreme you are all welcome; we will have something for everyone.

How much; $20.00 a Jeep includes a full day off roading fun, ½ Nelson’s chicken, water or pop and an O’DZ coozie

Who; everyone with a Jeep big or small, stock or EXTREME! Must have valid driver’s license and be over 18 to drive. Kids are more than welcome and encouraged to come.

When; Saturday October 10th

4 options for registration

Option 1 7:30 AM at O’Daniel Jeep 5611 Illinois RD Ft Wayne IN 46804 260-435-Jeep odanielauto.com

Will leave at 8:30 to S. Whitley location approx 30 minutes away

Option 2 8 AM at Kessie Acres 4166 S Whitley RD S Whitley IN the fun will begin @ 9AM

Option 3 11 AM at O’Daniel Jeep leave at Noon to secret location minutes away (this option you will not go to S Whitley)

Option 4 stop in the O’Daniel Jeep showroom during regular business hours starting Monday the 5th the week of Jeep Jam

Saturday’s Schedule

7:30 registration starts at O’Daniel Jeep

8:00 registration starts at Kessie Acres

8:30 leave O’Daniel Jeep for S Whitley approx 30 minutes away

9:00 the off road FUN begins

11:30 clean your windshield and take back to the streets to O’Daniel Jeep, swing thru the Nelson’s Chicken drive up window @ O’Daniel Jeep to pick up your chicken order and proceed to 55 acres of pure off roading JOY. Take a moment for a nice picnic and watch your fellow Jeepers GET MUDDY!

3:30 head back to O’Daniel Jeep to enjoy the 4th Annual Jeep Jam

Craig W. Ruskaup

Sales Manager

O'Daniel Chrysler Jeep

cruskaup@odanielauto.com

260-435-5331

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:41 pm 

Thanks for posting that up! :tu2:

So is it $20 for any of the options, or only if you want to wheel all day long? If not, how much for the noon 75 acre dealy?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm 
I will be going to both places,trying to drag fatbags along since he don't own a jeep(yet).So do we have to pre order the chicken lunch?I thought I read that in another post.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm 
Pap's mirror

when you do the 20 reg. the chicken is included in that 20 bucks and thats the cost no matter which 1 you go in on.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 pm 
how much are the additional lunches?? And what is the 20 bucks going towards?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 pm 
Pap's mirror

nobarrierz wrote:

extra lunch is what ever nelson's charges and the money is goin to the D.A.V.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm 
spackled

PapsOldDually wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

Disabled American Veterans, not a guy named DAVe. :eyebrows:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 pm 
would like to see the CREAPY basement

Thanks for the info on the poker runs. We might be able to make it now.

It is always funny till someone gets hurt.
Than it's hilarious

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:46 pm 
Missing the right bolts

what is kessie acres

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm 
It's private property in south whitley.I assume that's what the land owner calls it.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 am 
The 2 spots that we will be going to is Private Property, The only reason that we are ALLOWED to be there is the land owner graciously donated 1 day . This is a benefit for Disabled Veterans and that is the only reason why. The $20 will cover a breakfast while we are all registering, the Jeep Jam Hat, a numbered sticker that all registerants will recieve, after we are done at Kessie Acres, we will head to a 53 acre play land. The play land includes a wooded trail ride, big hill climbs, a section of whoops built for jeeps, a mud bog pit for all the hillbillies(JK) , and there are rock climbing section, at this spot the chicken will be brought out for a Offroad Picnic at noon.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 am 
Jeeper in IN

Quote:
a mud bog pit for all the hillbillies(JK)

that was prob the coolest part i was so excited when i saw it

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 pm 
Pervert Row

Sounds like I'm gonna have to round up the troops down here and head up!...

'98 Xj - Call it anything, but a Chero-Car... :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm 
its been raining today so I figure that pit will be nice and sloppy by next weekend , I will video tape you crazy muddbutts

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm 
Simms wrote:
Sounds like I'm gonna have to round up the troops down here and head up!...

Hope to see you guys here Simms! We always need another XJ in the group!! :acclaim:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 pm 
PapsOldDually wrote:
nobarrierz wrote:

:tu2: Now, just gotta get the Jeep on the road cuz i def dont wanna miss this. Great time for a testing day.....anyone gonna have trailers on hand to tow it to the Jeep jam then back to my garage just in case??? lol

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:34 am 
freezes his batteries off

I can't get the day off work to make the poker run. :td: :td: :td: I sure am going to miss out on what appears and sounds like a lot of fun. Working Saturdays SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be able to make the Jam though!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 pm 
Smokey rolls

i am hoping to have the other xj done by then but not certain but if i do get it done i will have a trailer there to give ya a hand if need be dick but worst case i can run home and get the trailer for ya no biggie but will be there either in the normal jeep or the beater jeep a.k.a stump jumper

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm 
Jeeper in IN

count me in for the poker run ! really sad i missed last weekend i need to check site more often i guess.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 pm 
Jeeper in IN

did anyone take pictures of last sunday? you know kinda like unwrapping the present before x-mas with out the parentals finding out. it does feel like x -mas with somewhere big and close to wheel.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 pm 
Jeeper in IN

just saw the pics guess i should of looked before asking great tease

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 am 
xjtrey wrote:
i am hoping to have the other xj done by then but not certain but if i do get it done i will have a trailer there to give ya a hand if need be dick but worst case i can run home and get the trailer for ya no biggie but will be there either in the normal jeep or the beater jeep a.k.a stump jumper

haha, sweet! Hopefully nothing will happen, but being that itll be the first time its been out and just did a bunch of work i gotta be cautious

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am 
There are some different levels of wheeling at the Playground(is what I call it) good for testing out the flex, hill climbs for testing of the torque, hope to see everyone there.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 am 
short bus

JUST A FEW PICTURES OF OUR POKER RUN TRAIL...

Attachment:
jeep jam 2009.jpg
jeep jam 2009.jpg [ 25.6 KiB | Viewed 33193 times ]

ARE YOU READY?

Attachment:
jeep jam 2009-1.jpg
jeep jam 2009-1.jpg [ 27.66 KiB | Viewed 33195 times ]

Attachment:
jeep jam 2009-2.jpg
jeep jam 2009-2.jpg [ 25.5 KiB | Viewed 33193 times ]

Attachment:
jeep jam 2009-3.jpg
jeep jam 2009-3.jpg [ 27.68 KiB | Viewed 33193 times ]

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am 
short bus

O'Daniel Jeep Jam Video and Pictures....

This Will be the link for the home page video:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeepjam/se ... 8425/show/

This will be the link for the photo slide show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeepjam/se ... 5982/show/

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm 

I'm looking forward to this. :)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm 
Missing the right bolts

me too now that my jeep is done :) i wheeled for the first time today almost sucked up some water slid down into a creek :o but shes good !!!!!!!

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

I'll start with a request not to flame me for asking a "princess" question...

Are any of the trails grown over? I mean, are we likely to get scratches? The JK is still a virgin and I'm really not ready to get a $25K scratch. I apologize whole-heartedly if I sound like a chach.

AMSOIL DEALER http://www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1692873&page=store

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 pm 
Pap's mirror

lowrpmtork wrote:

Are any of the trails grown over? I mean, are we likely to get scratches? The JK is still a virgin and I'm really not ready to get a $25K scratch. I apologize whole-heartedly if I sound like a chach.

no sir. that was on of the things we made sure of. everything is cut back so that everyone can go through it and come out a little dirty but not scratched.... and it never hurts to ask bret. :tu2:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 pm 
^Does'nt hurt to ask the JK guys! :)I don't blame you though if I were driving my truck I would be askin too :tu2: There is one spot in the woods with some what of a tight turn with trees on both sides,us longer wheel based guys kinda gotta do a 4-door shuffle there but it is'nt too bad.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm 
Thread Necromancer

lowrpmtork wrote:

???
http://www.allthingsjeep.com/jee-yt020.html#
???

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

Thanks for being gentle, Mike! And for Kennedy... :flipoff2:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:41 pm 
lmao

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 pm 
Smokey rolls

nothing like the sound of scrapind down the freshly buffed paint i was certain it would be all scratched up after helpin out with the trails but she was mostly scratch free now next month when deer season starts it will deff need buffed again as usual

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 pm 
Thread Necromancer

lowrpmtork wrote:
Thanks for being gentle, Mike! And for Kennedy... :flipoff2:

:acclaim:

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am 
Missing the right bolts

haha ya my jeep is covered in parking lot dings and scratches not too concerned i would be if i had jk tho hey if you keep it scratchless and wheel it you have my respect

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 am 

Unfortunately, I will not be there. Some things have come up this weekend that need my more immediate attention. I'll still make the Jeep Jam however.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 am 
Jeeper in IN

ill be there as long as my axle is done. probably gonna trailer it cuz it will be my test run

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I don't mind trail marks but I still park in the boonies to keep from getting dinged in the parking lot. My friend Mike does a good job getting MOST my scratches out... :)

I plan on being there. Going to see how 40s (they measure 38") do on the JK.

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:29 pm 
Dirty tranny

thats hilarious kennedy very nice :tu2:

BE GOOD AT IT!!!!![/color]

GOD,
grant me the serenity to accept the impossible trails i cannot crawl, the courage to crawl the twisted trails i can, and the wisdom to keep the tire side down!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

We're doing Option 3. See y'all at 11. :tu2:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Guess the 40s are out. Went to have them balanced and they needed 30 ounces :doh:

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 pm 
Thread Necromancer

DRA_LANE wrote:
Guess the 40s are out. Went to have them balanced and they needed 30 ounces :doh:

did you have them try rotating the tires on the rim to try and find a sweet spot?

'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:16 am 
Jeeper in IN

did you have them try rotating the tires on the rim to try and find a sweet spot?[/quote]

:? I will have to try that. Thanks :tu2:

They belong to a friend of mine and he let me borrow them to see how they were so It would help me decide what size tire I could run. I was wanting to run them on the trail at the Jam but because of the balance I did some "mall crawling" to check clearances.

If that works there is still hope.... :)

Dan
0lllllll0

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:14 pm 
Has a castrated raccoon

:withstupid: I've "balanced" tires before by starting with the dot aligned with the valve stem and then shifting the tire around the wheel to the most neutral spot. It is labor intensive to keep breaking the wheel down and re-seating it, but the end result is better because you have a lot less (or zero if greasy sphincter good) weights to mess with.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm 
04willys wrote:
ill be there as long as my axle is done. probably gonna trailer it cuz it will be my test run

really, youre gonna trailer it to the first place, wheel, load up and trailer it to the next, load up then trailer it to the jam? Just drive it, if it breaks, then go get your trailer. no use wasting all that gas and time lil buddy.

Anyway, unfortunately i will not make the run. Found out the problem with the clutch and part wont be here till next week. And with the clutch already slipping, wheeling isnt an option. I will have the rig at the Jeep jam though. Its not too far a drive and i can putt it there and back

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm 
Jeeper in IN

The wife and I are planning on option 3 like Bret...although I live about 15 miles from S Whitley, just north of Huntington. :doh: Been fighting a cold for the past week or so, so I kinda need some sleep and being to the Fort everyday by 6:30-7:00 isn't doing it. ;) Three or four guys I work with at the base are planning on running so along with meeting you folks it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

:cheers:

SoWW #2485
Cave Putorium!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:19 pm 
Cant wait to go and be a big kid tommarrow

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 pm 
Jeeper in IN

xjryder wrote:
Cant wait to go and be a big kid [you]tommarrow[/you]

spell like one too

4" rough country suspension lift 2" bds body lift ford 8.8 rear dana 30 front 33x12.50x15 bfg m/t with 15x8 procomp soft 8's 8000lb smitty built winch
dd saturn vue

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm 
Ya well your short

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I thought the trail rides were jeeps and trucks. I do not have a jeep yet. I have been looking at XJs. All I have Is my Ram and I have not been able to run this last year because of my surgeries.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 pm 
spackled

kc98ram wrote:
I thought the trail rides were jeeps and trucks. I do not have a jeep yet. I have been looking at XJs. All I have Is my Ram and I have not been able to run this last year because of my surgeries.

You might call ODZs to confirm, but I thought it was "Jeeps only".

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 pm 
Jeeper in IN

well the beast is gased up, all recovery gear in check and the cooler is full. just hope paps doesn't have to pull me a country mile to solid ground this time.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm 
Missing the right bolts

hahaha its all good might happen to me as well gonna be good n sloppy out there from all the rain

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 am 
Jeeper in IN

called craig and he said it was for jeeps only because that is what they sell andmay be next year when they start selling trucks they will open it you p to Dodge trucks too. I won't be getting any service work done there anymore or parts after talking to craig even thought they are the nearest.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 am 
coffee See you guys at ODZ :driving:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 pm 
Jeeper in IN

I am not so good with poasting picks on here but chech out my face book. look for Robert Wolfe Fort wayne. All jeep jam picks are in there

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm 
Me and bree had a blast today a huge turnout anyone know exactly how many rigs were there fir the poker run? No major problems or breaks. Good time!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Yeah, okay...I was backing down the asphalt hill, but a cool pic anyway. ;) Got bunches more...going to take time to upload since I'm internet challeged out here in the sticks.

SoWW #2485
Cave Putorium!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:33 pm 
124 Jeeps on the poker run!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great turn out!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm 
thats great! thats $2,480 raised from the poker run alone :tu2:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm 
here is just some of the 90 pics I have

Attachments:
Jeep Jam 2009 038.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 038.jpg [ 251.4 KiB | Viewed 30603 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 033.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 033.jpg [ 251.97 KiB | Viewed 30604 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 029.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 029.jpg [ 256.97 KiB | Viewed 30603 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 019.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 019.jpg [ 64.45 KiB | Viewed 30604 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 015.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 015.jpg [ 198.91 KiB | Viewed 30602 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 014.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 014.jpg [ 149.39 KiB | Viewed 30603 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 013.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 013.jpg [ 122.6 KiB | Viewed 30601 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 024.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 024.jpg [ 150.07 KiB | Viewed 30601 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 012.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 012.jpg [ 208.04 KiB | Viewed 30599 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 011.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 011.jpg [ 159.94 KiB | Viewed 30599 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 008.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 008.jpg [ 127.75 KiB | Viewed 30599 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 006.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 006.jpg [ 84.56 KiB | Viewed 30598 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 005.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 005.jpg [ 104.87 KiB | Viewed 30600 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 004.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 004.jpg [ 99.62 KiB | Viewed 30597 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 003.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 003.jpg [ 60.97 KiB | Viewed 30595 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 001.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 001.jpg [ 84.73 KiB | Viewed 30594 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 pm 
and some pics for the Muddy at heart

Attachments:
Jeep Jam 2009 075.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 075.jpg [ 159.62 KiB | Viewed 30580 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 069.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 069.jpg [ 145.73 KiB | Viewed 30580 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 064.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 064.jpg [ 141.74 KiB | Viewed 30580 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 055.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 055.jpg [ 168.75 KiB | Viewed 30581 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 050.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 050.jpg [ 159.08 KiB | Viewed 30580 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 047.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 047.jpg [ 149.52 KiB | Viewed 30578 times ]
Jeep Jam 2009 040.jpg
Jeep Jam 2009 040.jpg [ 252.21 KiB | Viewed 30579 times ]

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm 
ha! those pics are hillarious!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm 
Missing the right bolts

ha ya i had a great time the cherokee did pretty good i was impressed and i was glad no one horribly broke down except the grand cherokee :o

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 pm 
What grand cherokee :? The red one with no bumpers?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 pm 
the Jeep with the tire that de beeded?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm 
:o

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 pm 
Missing the right bolts

o ya she woulda got out if she wouldnt have kept stallin hahaha but no the silver grand cherokee that got stuck in the big puddle in the second place

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 am 
spackled

rodknee123 wrote:
o ya she woulda got out if she wouldnt have kept stallin hahaha but no the silver grand cherokee that got stuck in the big puddle in the second place

Would that be the same one that took the passenger side mirror off and kissed a small tree all the way down the right side? (slid sideways goin' up the exit hill at the S. Whitley place)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 am 
Missing the right bolts

no it was at the second place the one stuck in the water

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:03 am 
great pics :2up: :2up:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions