Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: lets go wheelin
 Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm 
n00b
n00b

ok i live in bluffton..us jeepers need to go wheelin somewhere this weekend...what do you think??? let me know on here by tomorrow afternoon!!!

Post subject: Re: lets go wheelin
 Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm 
Missing the right bolts

im so down !!!! castration??

FUCK THE DUMB SHIT

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 pm 
Mr. Google

post when and where.. if i think i can pull it with the kid ill swing by.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:36 am 
Jeeper in IN

I am actually getting ready to head to a friends house who lives down there. You guys going??

8,000 lb winch
Cut rear tub
Ford Expidition Tow Hooks
35's on American Racing Wheels
2008 JK Ready for upgrades!!!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 am 
Sorry it's so last minute guys.I had no clue when we were wheeling until now.

So 1:00 at the sunoco on bluffton rd.Be ready for scratches and it's wheel at your own risk.My mother in law rents the property and is cool with us wheeling back there.I have not had a chance to speak with the land owner for official permission.Been playing there for seven years on pre existing trails with no problems.Just don't wanna be held responsible if somethin were to happen.Had to get that out there.

See whoever can make it at 1:00.Ready to get my wheel on fellaz :)

Sorry Chris got a cook out at moms tomorrow....you need a new job asap! Start lookin you slacker!

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:50 am 
as Redneck rickem would say, Sweet!!!

i be's there son.

oh and Chris your job does blow big ones, you need a job at the Rusty Spur or something like that. you would have beer and a$$ on deck, just think about it.

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:32 am 
thinkin about bringing the atv out since i need to replace my steering box still in the jeep. mabey the mattress too!

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 am 
boarderbm wrote:
thinkin about bringing the atv out since i need to replace my steering box still in the jeep. mabey the mattress too!

i am down to take a ride on the mattress if you bring it. lol

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:58 am 
Mr.ChevyFatBagz wrote:
boarderbm wrote:

i am down to take a ride on the mattress if you bring it. lol

well in that case you better bring your big boy panties

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:10 pm 
see ya soon

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:39 pm 
Mr. Google

today was a blast! thanks for not busting my nuts when i got stuck!

though atleast i tried not to get stuck, and didnt jsut get bogged down in the first hole i saw .

I split because in the span of about 15 minutes my temp guage went from 50% where it normally sits clear up to max.. as soon as i hit the road and got some air through the radiator it started to come down. and by the time i got to my parents it was back to normal.

im not entirely sure my fan is turning on.

it took me about an hour to get the mud out from my lower As and the cross member under my engine.

Lookin forward to tagging along again. ( even if i have to avoid all of the holes) or just ride along if someone will let me.

anyway, im sure you guys are starting to see why i m the geekyjeep.

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:46 pm 
had fun bury ing my XJ today, got stuck in some pretty big holes , big thanks to Goodfellaz for winching me out of the creek, that Harbor freight winch was workin it today

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:47 pm 
Mr. Google

lol ya they were just starting to get you out of that first stick when i left.. sounded like you hit hard did you do any damage?

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:49 pm 
nope and didnt loose my new favorite support midget magnet, just decided to hit em hard today and had alot of fun

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:18 pm 
Jeeper in IN

We had a great time as well. Another thanks to the boys for pulling the TJ up and out of the soup. Riding the mattress was aweome!!! Looking forward to doing it again. My wife and kids had a blast.

8,000 lb winch
Cut rear tub
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm 
it was a blast today, hit some mud holes i would have not even looked at twice, but felt like i had luck on my side. lol

and yes the mattress was a blast, i made it my bitch.

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:41 pm 
Mr. Google

by the way... thanks boarder for "talking me into" trying that hole.. as embarrassing as it was it was a blast trying.. and i couldnt have had more people there to help recover me lol

i really appreciated you hanging back to coach me a bit..

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:39 pm 
good times today fellaz. got some sun, got really muddy, met some new faces. got to finally try out the mattress surfing. my elbow is starting to scab up by the way but its all worth it. anyone get some photos from today?

geekyjeep- don't worry about getting stuck. everyone does it and it will let you know the limits of your rig and driving abilities. first time i have seen a liberty wheeling in person

Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm 
Yes the ol FlexJ had the Chicago winch workin today.3 rigs one after the other and no problems.....surprisingly.Thanks again for coming out guys.Ryan the red rocket did major work today......we mud boggin,you stuck watchin,sayin you dig man we ain't seen nothin!
GeekJeep dude don't worry about it man you will find that if you don't get stuck you ain't tryin hard enough.Get enough lift under it to clear 31" mud tires and you will do alright.Glad to see you brought the fam Dan,they are welcome anytime.Once the baby gets a little bigger I will be making it a family event myself....I hope :?Oh yeah brandon that was the best slow motion barrel role I have ever seen :2up: Had a blast pullin you around.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:01 pm 
Jeeper in IN

Yea, we have some pics. I'll try to get them posted up here in the next couple days. Again I had a great time. I did however blowup my stereo washing out the Jeep. I guess a pressure washer isn't really made for the interior washout. Lol...

8,000 lb winch
Cut rear tub

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions