Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions

Post subject: wheelin event
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm 
Jeeper in IN

i drive a dump truck for bailey's as such i see things some other may not, on Tue Aug 3 i was hauling gravel out of IMI Huntington when hairy man boobs this flyer on their cork board inside their scale house advertising a wheeling event at the converse fairgrounds on Aug 28. It said they had a 200' long mud pit and it was gonna be open to a bunch of diferent class rigs entrance fee was $10 dollars a rig pit pass was $10 seeating in the grandstands was adults $10 6-13 $5 and 5 and under free with all cash taken in to be paid out to the top three in each class. thats all i can remeber she didnt have any extra flyers but she told me she would copy it for me as of yet i havent made it back down there for my copy but when i get more info i will post that info.

not sure if anyone is capable or wanting to go but i figured it wouldnt hurt to post this info in case anyone was interested in going. :?

Post subject: Re: wheelin event
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am 
Mr. Google

:?

anyone got some 30" swampers? lol rofl

( waits for the ensuing ass chewing for that one)

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Wheeling, Offroad Events, Land Use, Competitions