Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: 2011 Grand Cherokee
 Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:53 pm 
Thread Necromancer

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The new powerplant should up fuel economy should return 11 percent better fuel economy than what's currently available, upping the highway figure to 23 mpg. Throw in the standard tow rating of 7,200 pounds and suddenly you've got an SUV worth looking into. Expect two-wheel drive models to carry an MSRP of $30,995, with the four-wheel drive variant setting you back another $2,000.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jntyEQh8UnA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jntyEQh8UnA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://www.dpccars.com/">Cars</a> and <a href="http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle/motorcycle-video-gallery.htm">motorcycle</a> videos</font>

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post subject: Re: 2011 Grand Cherokee
 Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:19 pm 
mr. snuffleupagus

Meh...its ok... looks like any other suv out there now..I like the older ones better... srt 8....

Post Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm 
Wears purple gloves

The guy down the street has a Black SRT-8. I see it every day i drive home. The new one kind looks like a land rover..... not all together a bad thing i guess.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7
1992 Toyota 4runner []
[color=#FFFFFF]1983 Jeep CJ5 258 I6 4 speed

Post Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm 
The thing is this, can I get a lift kit and some bumpers and offroad bolt ons for it!!!!!!!!! Then we might be talking something here

Post Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm 
Thread Necromancer

xjryder wrote:
The thing is this, can I get a lift kit and some bumpers and offroad bolt ons for it!!!!!!!!! Then we might be talking something here

Supposedly an option will be the "Quadra-Lift" air suspension, that can be adjusted from the dash up to 3".

more info: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/02/leaked-2011-jeep-grand-cherokee-priced-from-31480-with-new-pentastar-v6.html

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 am 
Likes dudes pitching tents

30 grand though? Seriously?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos