Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: TREC 6/5/10 Class C start
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:22 pm 
Found this on youtube. Shows just how screwed i got on the start. Im the ZJ that is pushed completely sideways facing the camera. Ill have the in-cab view as soon as it finishes converting so i can edit it

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRPO3AhBnpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XRPO3AhBnpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Post subject: Re: TREC 6/5/10 Class C start
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm 
Nice ,I know youll have something for them next time. :2up: :2up:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 pm 
youre damn right! some ram bars down the side or something!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm 
Jeeper in IN

What if that person is you. I don't think theres much you can do to avoid what goes on there unless you get the jump or you just hang back. Unless they change the way it starts or get rid of the barrel its gonna happen over and over and over and over again. I've been working tonight at getting a better jump start when the flag drops. Its amazing how much more time I have now that i'm not partaking in my usual activities. I"m kinda going crazy. Its kinda weird.

I'm waiting for Michelle to get her video posted. She has a little different of an angle on what all went down.

I'm itching at the collar to go race again even though the jeep is still in shambles. Hey Jon, you said something about going to PA. You still thinking about it. I'm kinda thinking about it. Also Larry said theres a KOH qualifier as SMORR. He said its TREC style but hes just going to spectate. I'm kinda thinking about looking into both of them.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 am 
NOT a Mexican

Dick wrote:
youre damn right! some ram bars down the side or something!

:2up:

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos