Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Scout, Ford, Chevy & Dodge full size tech




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: ChucksChevyTruckPages.com, for 73-87 GM Trucks
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:16 am 
Offline
Thread Necromancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 29257
Location: Omokok, NI
This site has TONS of great info on Chevy and GM trucks built between 73 and 87.

http://www.chuckschevytruckpages.com/

_________________
Jeeper4Life wrote:
noone means any harm and that it's all in fun.. but then there's kennedy..

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 am 
Offline
Feeds people vomit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm
Posts: 6282
Location: West Lafayette, IN
yeah, i made that awhile back as a quick reference guide

_________________
'78 CJ7 project....350, NV3500, NP241, fiberglass tub, show and shine
'72 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible - the family fun car
'05 Chevrolet 3500 dually, duramax, stock
'05 Honda Odessey awesomevan
'08 Chevrolet HHR company car - The silver bullet

Whatever....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 am 
Offline
Jeeper in IN

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 184
Location: Huntington IN.
I am looking for OEM heater control assy. and a am/fm radio for my 78 gmc any web sights or info would help.

_________________
78 GMC 4X4 flatbed


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 am 
Offline
Thread Necromancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 29257
Location: Omokok, NI
Chuck wrote:
yeah, i made that awhile back as a quick reference guide


riiiiighhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt

_________________
Jeeper4Life wrote:
noone means any harm and that it's all in fun.. but then there's kennedy..

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 am 
Offline
Thread Necromancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 29257
Location: Omokok, NI
Shortbus35 wrote:
I am looking for OEM heater control assy. and a am/fm radio for my 78 gmc any web sights or info would help.


As far as parts? I dont know, you may check LMC Truck
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/t.asp

I may have those parts later on this summer when I do my swap between the K5 and my '78

_________________
Jeeper4Life wrote:
noone means any harm and that it's all in fun.. but then there's kennedy..

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:59 pm 
Offline
Feeds people vomit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm
Posts: 6282
Location: West Lafayette, IN
kennedy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
yeah, i made that awhile back as a quick reference guide


riiiiighhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt


I had to try..


LMC will have it, but it won't be cheap, i'd just check ebay or local junkyards. Willie Motes in Burnettsville has it garunteed...i pulled LOTS of parts from multiple suburbans (all the same as a 78 HVAC)

_________________
'78 CJ7 project....350, NV3500, NP241, fiberglass tub, show and shine
'72 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible - the family fun car
'05 Chevrolet 3500 dually, duramax, stock
'05 Honda Odessey awesomevan
'08 Chevrolet HHR company car - The silver bullet

Whatever....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:26 pm 
Offline
what it was before for all i care

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:35 pm
Posts: 2145
Chuck wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
yeah, i made that awhile back as a quick reference guide


riiiiighhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt


I had to try..


LMC will have it, but it won't be cheap, i'd just check ebay or local junkyards. Willie Motes in Burnettsville has it garunteed...i pulled LOTS of parts from multiple suburbans (all the same as a 78 HVAC)


Willie Motes is probably one of the best junk yards around, and they are very organized....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:48 am 
Offline
Feeds people vomit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm
Posts: 6282
Location: West Lafayette, IN
chaz wrote:
Chuck wrote:
kennedy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
yeah, i made that awhile back as a quick reference guide


riiiiighhhhhhhtttttttttttttttt


I had to try..


LMC will have it, but it won't be cheap, i'd just check ebay or local junkyards. Willie Motes in Burnettsville has it garunteed...i pulled LOTS of parts from multiple suburbans (all the same as a 78 HVAC)


Willie Motes is probably one of the best junk yards around, and they are very organized....


And they let you pull parts, bring your own tools...and you can't drive in, so bring what you can carry!

_________________
'78 CJ7 project....350, NV3500, NP241, fiberglass tub, show and shine
'72 Oldsmobile Cutlass convertible - the family fun car
'05 Chevrolet 3500 dually, duramax, stock
'05 Honda Odessey awesomevan
'08 Chevrolet HHR company car - The silver bullet

Whatever....


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » 4x4 Related Technical Forums » Scout, Ford, Chevy & Dodge full size tech


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron