Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am 
Offline
Likes dudes pitching tents
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:54 pm
Posts: 3015172
Location: Sky's Divide
If anybody is into cycling, these are actually pretty fun to do.

http://3rvs.com/joomla25/index.php/special-events/31-may-madness

_________________
"I saw his body and it was smelling real bad and I'm searching for some applesauce and I see him and I'm like, dang," -- Tyrezz Sawyer

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 am 
Offline
Furry Fetish
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Around
Can I just take 2 wheels off the jeep and drive?

_________________
I'll never stop believing, but today I'll stop the pleasing.
Lay it all down and the judging will come
To people like you we'll never be good enough.
Momma didn't raise no fool.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 pm 
Offline
Thread Necromancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 29257
Location: Omokok, NI
LawMoose wrote:
Can I just take 2 wheels off the jeep and drive?



_________________
Jeeper4Life wrote:
noone means any harm and that it's all in fun.. but then there's kennedy..

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm 
Offline
Particle Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:33 am
Posts: 12175
Location: Pensacola, FL
Looked like the tires were in good shape...

_________________
Time for a philosophy change...
Try not to watch the tiny little dot too long.

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard and Be Evil.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away and you have their shoes when you criticize them.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:39 pm 
Offline
Thread Necromancer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 29257
Location: Omokok, NI
Chambord wrote:
Looked like the tires were in good shape...


I don't make or report the news, I just share it

_________________
Jeeper4Life wrote:
noone means any harm and that it's all in fun.. but then there's kennedy..

'46CJ2a/buggy project in the works, yeah, still have those parts.
'14 Chebby Silverado, 4x4
'88 GMC S15 Trail Gypsy
A sweet lawn mower
Motorcycles: '14 HD FLHTCU, '92 HD FXRS, '26 HD JD, '02 Suzuki DRZ400, '56 Cushman Eagle, '48 Simplex ServiCycle, '72 Honda MiniTrail50, '81 Yamaha YR250, Probably some other stuff
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Confucius
Image.................................................... ImageImage
"Concern yourself with what is right and you'll never second-guess that decision"
I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on the internet!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm 
Offline
Particle Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:33 am
Posts: 12175
Location: Pensacola, FL
kennedy wrote:
Chambord wrote:
Looked like the tires were in good shape...


I don't make or report the news, I just share it

Just saying the Jeep might not be a total loss.

_________________
Time for a philosophy change...
Try not to watch the tiny little dot too long.

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard and Be Evil.

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you are a mile away and you have their shoes when you criticize them.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: May Madness Cycling Tour
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:45 pm 
Offline
Furry Fetish
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am
Posts: 1210
Location: Around
I'd wheel it

_________________
I'll never stop believing, but today I'll stop the pleasing.
Lay it all down and the judging will come
To people like you we'll never be good enough.
Momma didn't raise no fool.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Meets and Greets / Wrenching


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron