Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos

Post subject: turkey run new pics! THEY'RE ON NOW
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:33 pm 
Pap's mirror

HHHAAAAAAA made ya look! lol. na got some new pics comin really soon. just got them from the friend( the red rubi) that went with us. just gotta get the little woman to get them switched over to here. :tu2:

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Last edited by PapsOldDually on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm 
Male nurse in training

Ya, ask Katrina if she can get her photobucket to work.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:53 pm 
Pap's mirror

What's wrong with my photobucket?? The new pics aren't there, is that what you mean?? They are in someone else's photobucket right now....lol I gotta figure out how to get them in my own. :?
*kat*

A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:01 pm 
Male nurse in training

PapsOldDually wrote:
What's wrong with my photobucket?? The new pics aren't there, is that what you mean?? They are in someone else's photobucket right meow....lol I gotta figure out how to get them in my own. :?
*kat*

Nothing that I know of it, mine isn't working so I wondered if yours worked. If they are on someone else's photobucket and they haven't marked the album privete, then you can get the pictures. Just go on theirs and copy the link used to post them to the board. Thats how I got yours that one time and posted them.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 pm 
Pap's mirror

Ok, I figured that's what I would do. I was just trying to figure out how to get them on my actual computer, as my documents. I want to print a couple of ours that were good.
He has a total of 38, so I prob wont try to do this tonight...I'm pretty tired already. I took a tyl. pm b/c I can't sleep for sh*t. :bs: blah. I'll get them up tmw tho, I promise!
And his photobucket seemed to be working just fine...sorry you are having trouble with yours! That stinks. :crybaby2:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:40 pm 
Pap's mirror

ok, i finally got off my butt to do this....ha these are pics that our buddy got and sorry it took so long to get them, he has trouble sometimes with his computer.
but....better late than never!
here, our jeep is takin' a leak....see how the rear is lifted? hehe
samari
got buried trying to help the samari get up the sand hill
ok, so i got this a little out of order, but this is about when he started takin' a turn toward tumblin' down the sand hill...
beez's ladies bailin' after he rolled it lol
yeah....this is depressing me, wanna go baaaack!
tom
notice his front tire a good ways off the ground.....
Tim navigating Alan's favorite part....
again....sry, out of order
hm, nice shot......jeep's not so bad either.....HAHAHA
beez playin'
mike playin' in beez's spot
love this shot! looks like mike is right on his bumper!!!
ok...this is freakin' helarious....look closely, you'll see mike's mouth WIDE open hollerin n hootin' like he does lol
ok....there ya have it...the lost Turkey Run Pics.... :elephant:
*kat*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 am 
Male nurse in training

Man I had a good time, I didn't know he had one of me following the "jap crap" down those rocks. cool :tu2:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:37 am 
Giggling Little Schoolgirl

hey... that jap crap is not so bad... i kinda like it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:45 am 
Pap's mirror

lol yup its not so bad for not bein a jeep.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 pm 
Male nurse in training

The only reason I called it jap crap is because I didn't want to take the time to spell samuri or however you spell it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

Awesome! I've been wondering what some of those looked like. :)

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:09 pm 
Pap's mirror

tom your tire was even higher then that. it just took so long for the " holy cow get a pic of that" to set in that you were already down a bit b4 he was able to snap that pic. sorry. still a good one tho :tu2:

Last edited by PapsOldDually on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:36 pm 
Male nurse in training

PapsOldDually wrote:
tom your tire was even higher then that. i just took so long for the " holy cow get a pic of that" to set in that you were already down a bit b4 he was able to snap that pic. sorry. still a good one tho :tu2:

He was backing down to come get me, and I see the front end coming up and I'm still sitting there and then I'm like oh ya dude get out of his way. I backed into a tree though lol :banghead:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:44 pm 
Feeds people vomit

good shots guys!! hopefully i'll be out there soon

'05 Honda Odessey awesomevan
'08 Chevrolet HHR company car - The silver bullet

Whatever....

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:09 pm 
Jeeper in IN

:doh: yea I definately should have came up with an excuse to get up there...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm 
Pap's mirror

hopefully we will be goin back there soon. (with in the next month or so) if we do i will post up and maybe get some guy together again. :tu2:

Post subject: Re: turkey run new pics! THEY'RE ON NOW
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:46 pm 
Pap's mirror

ah. the good old days.....

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:50 pm 
Pap's mirror

anyone ever hear from dave/bees? know anything about him?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:16 pm 
Likes dudes pitching tents

PapsOldDually wrote:

You feelin it too?

"McDonald's was giving me the run-around, so you can understand where that's coming from," -- Moore

"I'm eating my McDonald's. I come outside. I see this girl going nuts trying to get out of a house." -- Charles Ramsey

“My reaction, I mean, I’m kinda scarred. I want to, you know, I want to be able to know more, you know, cause I having a son and I’m about to raise him right in this house so when you guys tell me a dead body, I’m like, you know, I’ve never seen no activity, you know, for nothing bad… I don’t know,” -- Ciera Richter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:22 pm 
Male nurse in training

Alpine wrote:
PapsOldDually wrote:

You feelin it too?

I feel ya guys, I miss everybody like mad, I miss the friday night meet's, I miss the wheelin trips with everyone. I miss everyone in general! Some have moved away, some have sold their jeeps, and some I have just lost contact with and don't know where they are or how they are doing. :(

I go out to giraffe genitals and run what trails I can by myself and it brings back so many good/fun memories I had out there with everybody. Heck I think at one time we had 20 jeeps out there...all at once! And funny you should post mike, because just the other day hairy man boobs your green JK. Whoever owns it must live on my side of town. Its still stock, still has all the stickers on it, only they added a windshield banner that reads "its a jeep thing." When I saw it, it too brought back memories like the photos in this thread..

Board index » General Offroading Forums » Projects, Build Threads, Pictures, Videos